What's your sig line mean?

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Just wondering...

There are a few people that have sig lines that mean something to them. Others are funny sayings or quotes that they've heard over the years. What does yours mean???

Mine is a play on a post that I read some time back... We should all know who the original author was.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I borrowed mine from a picture in my advisors office when I started school I looked at it and it made alot of sense to me. So I makke it my sig. She also has another sign that says "Jamacian Me Crazy" but I don't like it as well as the one I currently use.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My 2, One I heard and it Fit our Trucking Lifestyle the Other is in Support of the Viet Nam Vets Who never Made it Home, One of which is my Brother.

Last edited:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine is a plea to everyone who shops (that's everyone of us).
If we buy stuff that gets made here, then the plants are busy that need expediting. Who really wins if we all buy offshore stuff? You save a few bucks but at what cost?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My sig. line is a quote from my friend and mentor, mrgoodtude. He taught me to not only accept my mundane life but to embrace it and celebrate it! Thank you Mike wherever you are. LOS SCRUBBERS CONS.

MCBuggyCo

Seasoned Expediter
Mine is from the first two lines of the Guns N' Roses song "Night Train". It seems to fit the business with just a bit of exaggeration.