What would war with Russia look like?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
13 MILLION by the Nazi's. MOST were not convicted criminals. Most were gay, gypsies, Catholics, Jews, mentally retarded and handicapped. IF I remember my history correctly Hitler used the guillotine primarily for political prisoners.

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
I don't recal many guilliotine deaths. They gurroted a lot of political prisoners. Then again when you're snuffing out millions of people most means will be tried.

Retards were mosltly starved to death, while their families were sent glowing reports of how well they were doing in the institution.

Pretty sick ****.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't recal many guilliotine deaths. They gurroted a lot of political prisoners. Then again when you're snuffing out millions of people most means will be tried.

Retards were mosltly starved to death, while their families were sent glowing reports of how well they were doing in the institution.

Pretty sick ****.

Nazi records document it.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
According to those that continue to deny the nazi atrocities . . ., Oh what's the point?

Atrocities are not being denied....but clarified. All wars are atrocity, but on ALL sides.

In all this conversation, it's never been asked? Why would those atrocities be magnified for Germany? Would that not be a legit response to any claims? Problem is, it's not been asked. :) which is one of the first items of inquiry. Very telling.....

You may want to start here....

I survived the bombing of Dresden and continue to believe it was a war crime | Victor Gregg | Comment is free | theguardian.com

It's undeniable fact, that victors write the history.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
13 MILLION by the Nazi's. MOST were not convicted criminals. Most were gay, gypsies, Catholics, Jews, mentally retarded and handicapped. IF I remember my history correctly Hitler used the guillotine primarily for political prisoners.

Sources please?

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter

Pretty sick ****.

Again. Your prove of this, is where?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
There will always be isolated conspiracies for singular events, but the overall picture has been fairly accurate. If not, it would have been disputed by Germany and others decades ago.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
There will always be isolated conspiracies for singular events, but the overall picture has been fairly accurate. If not, it would have been disputed by Germany and others decades ago.

Ahhh, now we get to the matter. It has been disputed, vehemently.

Ever wonder why it's a crime to question the Holocaust in certain countries?

Well, it's been fun as usual. Here's hoping everyone stays safe out there. Got freight to think about, and it's time to get up and doing. :D

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I can't say that I wonder. Most of what has been presented has been debunked. That is why decades later, we arrive at the same place. Who would gain with a alternate version? Surely Germany. No change of history on their front, and they are there. Literally.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
There ya go.:D There are hundreds of documents, books, you name it available.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
My Mother, Dad, and Aunt, told us about what they had seen first hand.
1. Respectible people they had known that were Jews, disagreed with the Nazis, helped, and even traded with the Jews were dragged out in the street with their families, beaten, arrested or shot. They made everybody watch this to enforce the fear of complience. During the war, you were forbidden to flee, even during the fighting and filming resulted in death.

2. Mom and my Aunt said that children had went to play near Auswitz and were never seen again.

3. Per Dads comment about the railway track switches, "North you had a chance, East and South you were on the wsy to Hell." He discribed the shame and sick feeling of seeing those rail cars that you vould hear the people that were crammed into them. You knew what their fate was. During yhe burning af the Synagogs, the smell of the smoke made you ill.

3. There was rapes, looting and abuse by both sides. German leadership encuraged it. I doubt our military leaders would approve. Just like those idiots that abused prisoners at Abu Ghraib. There are sickos in every group.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I don't think these guys would say it was so-called and out of proportion.
I "liked" Maverick's post ... but the one thing I did have a big problem with was what you are referring to above. I think the use of "so-called" with respect to German brutality was extremely ill-advised ... and the denial of certain aspects of the Holocaust is simply beyond the pale IMO.

Having said that, Maverick does raise a fair issue, in terms of burying Soviet and others atrocities.

From some of my recent reading - which is related to the fact that some of the factions that the US is currently backing in Ukraine are neo-nazi and fascist - I think that many here stateside are probably not aware of the atrocities committed by some nationalities other than Germans throughout Europe - that targeted not only Jews but others as well. The Lithuanian LAF being one example:

Lithuanian Activist Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Algirdas Klimaitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: