Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More power to your truck

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would have to go "comfort" since the wife would be coming along. Could be rough if it was just limited to the other two. :)

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The poll shows up on website, but not on the Android app.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you click the 3 dots in the upper right corner(android app ) and select Web view, you'll see the poll

Reactions: cheri1122

ATeam

Retired Expediter
We went for creature comforts (big time) in our truck. Had we not, it is not likely we would have stayed in the business for 10 years. We loved it out on the road but, over time, that love would have faded if it was a perpetual chore to get a shower, sleep comfortably in a moving truck and find a proper bathroom. Having sleeper space adequate for our needs was also important.

One of the best things of moving into a large custom sleeper from small factory sleepers was the ability to get to our stuff without having to first moving something out of the way. It sounds like a small thing but it was important. It was great to simply open a closet, cupboard or drawer to get what we want instead of moving a box to get to the other box that contained the wanted item.

Reactions: wimpy007 and Ragman

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Clicked 3 dots and Web view on Android, no poll. I chose to stay in app for Web view. Are we supposed to leave the app and go to the web view in web? Is that what you meant?

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Clicked 3 dots and Web view on Android, no poll. I chose to stay in app for Web view. Are we supposed to leave the app and go to the web view in web? Is that what you meant?

yes open web view in browser

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Ragman, for the purpose of a valid survey, I would think some guidelines should be added. I was surprised to see someone choose "More power" then realized that if they already had the "creature comforts" but minimal power such as the early Sterlings or M2s with the Bentz sleeper then that would be a logical choice. However, I suspect that is not a basis intended for your survey. I chose Creature comforts for the same reason given as "A Team".