what goes around comes around

Tony

Expert Expediter
I'll start with by telling ALL of you I am sorry, if the company I worked for shipped anything on any of your trucks I was one of the dumb--- shippers AND receivers(my dad owned his own trucks for years-until about 1979? when it all changed,guess I didn't learn a darn thing)I did not realize what I was asking of drivers was stupid. About 3 months ago we parted ways(thank GOD)after 15 years I got tired of the bull and they got tired of me. Funny thing is I pick up and deliver to that company now. I'm doing a lease purchase on a Savana(the owner wants me to upgrade to a straight truck). I've learned alot and have alot more to learn about the lifestyle. It's been great, the last 2 weeks have been slow but some drivers have said that is to be expected around holidays(hope it's not bull). This forum has been and will continue to be usefull because ALL of you take time out of your busy schedules to post your knowledge and experiences. Gotta go I'm rambling need sleep. Once again I'm sorry for my past and what I have asked of you.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
OMG!

Are you saying...(gulp)...(breathes a deep sigh)....

you were or were at one time, have known to have been...

(I can barely utter these words)....an....

....A U T O W O R K E R?

;-)

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------