What can anybody tell me about On-Time Express in Michigan?

dracka8005

Seasoned Expediter
What can anybody tell me about On-Time Express in Michigan?Have any of you worked for them? How about Andy and Bob? I am new to this I have read the forums for the last year but never asked about any thing before. If anything I am asking is against the forum policeys just take it off

Thanks
Frank

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Well,, while were at it, does anyone have a van at All-State? I would just like input from a driver that is leased there, with a van. Pm me if you wnat to. Thanks in advance.

prepaid

Expert Expediter
Good Company If you live in mi. they are straight up people Bob&Andy.I work with them in 2005 and 2006.The Money is higher than any other company.Hope this helps

FastDarnell

Not a Member
How do you mean money is higher? Are you saying a better split for the truck or a better rate from the customer or both?

prepaid

Expert Expediter
Higher pay to the driver they are the only company that i have ran for that has got me double loaded many times and seen money for loads that i haven't seen since 1998 and 1999 when i started expediting.If you still don't beleive me call i find out what the pay a average van driver per loaded mile.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's E-1's parent company?

Segmentz might still be the parent company..

Express-1 Expedited Solutions, through its four operating companies
(Express-1, Bounce Logistics, Express-1 Dedicated and Concert Group
Logistics)First Class Expedite