What are you doing for thanksgiving??

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
If i am within 400 miles, i'll DH home, if not, then I'll be where ever i am.

To all of you with family in the military, god bless you adn yours. Those serving others with a welcome warm heart and meal, God bless you also!
OK I am intrigued...
Tell me about you background Chef:eek:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I plan on being on the road, hopefully in a semi warm climate, so I can put a turkey on the grill. If all works out, I'll post the location and open invitation to any drivers in the area. :D
Jeanie where are you?
We are in the Boro..
Wanna come?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I plan on being on the road, hopefully in a semi warm climate, so I can put a turkey on the grill. If all works out, I'll post the location and open invitation to any drivers in the area. :D
Jeanie where are you?
We are in the Boro..
Never mind saw your last post..Bummer
Wish we were still there in Indy..
Thanks for the Invite and hope you grill the hell outta that bird..:cool:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
As planned, we remained in service and available to haul freight. We are now dispatched on a good load that picks up Monday. By driving 150 miles out of route to the pickup, we can spend Thanksgiving with relatives in Texas. They insist that we don't need to bring a thing and a bountiful feast awaits.

Diane comes from a large family the members of which are scattered in several states. A bunch of us will be gathering in Texas so our Thanksgiving this year will be both celebrated on the road and a family event.

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm spending mine at the J in Resaca, Ga. I'll be enjoying the traditional turkey and dressing in the comfort of my sleeper, and the note on the TV in the lounge says the TV will be switched to the Rose Bowl on Thanksgiving. No kidding, that's what it says.

jwgmover

Expert Expediter
Eating Turkey,

Watching Football,

Spending much needed time with Loved Ones,

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!