WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THANKSGIVING?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Now we know what we are doing for Thanksgiving, almost. Delivered today (Wed) and got dispatched on a Friday morning pickup that runs 2,500 miles and delivers on Monday. Thanksgiving dinner plans remain unmade. We will figure that out tomorrow.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
David. I always carry a bottle of Baby Powder in the van for quieting a squeeky belt. I've cured many squeeky belts at fuel islands with one complementary squirt of powder on a moving fan belt. works every time.

iheartfaye

Expert Expediter
Living in Florence KY, home usually doesn't seem to be too far. I came home after delivering to the most deserted-looking ever Nissan Smyrna. Thursday, Thanksgiving with my normal family. Friday, Thanksgiving with my psychotic in-laws. I might have to start drinking for Friday!!!!

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
For me since today is Thanksgiving. I'm sitting at the Pilots in the southern part of Memphis, TN. So looks like some microwaved food and a bottle of water.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made it home, Looking forward to a warm home Filled with family and friend. Best wishes to all And have A great Thanksgiving

Steve
Tri-State #349
OOIDA #861041

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I am spending my thanksgiving away from friends and family, just like alot of us are doing, in Canton, OH at this wonderful TA. Hopefully they will have some descent turkey in the restaurant.

Phil, I just left the Bordertown, NJ area last night, since they bonused me out. If I was still there I would of taken ya'll up on the offer, thanks.

JoeyandJudy

Expert Expediter
We are on the road currently on the Ohio Turnpike, deliver in Fargo ND Monday morning.

Joey and Judy
FedEx Custom Critical
B4493

are12

Expert Expediter
Thinking of family and how this is the 1st time in many years that I will not be with them. I usually cook dinner for a houseful and love every minute of it. With both my parents being up in age, I love spending as much time with them as possible.
However, I did get an email from my brother, that lives with us and is confined to a wheelchair, that he will be cooking dinner. This will be the 1st time in 9 years that he will be cooking a Thanksgiving meal so he is very excited. Now if I can just figure out how to do my decorating for Christmas, I will have it made!!:+ :+