What a 1st day!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm supposed to be starting with Turri today, and I woke up at 3am with back spasms. I can hardly breathe at times. I guess that'll teach me to drive 500 miles in our minivan. :p

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Bad hotel bed, strike that, cheap hotel bed

No hotel. Just took our daughter to camp, up near Gaylord and back. That was Sunday. Yesterday it felt like I had cracked ribs. This morning it went around to my back, and was constricting my breathing from both sides. At least I'm able to lie down now.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
My ribs hurt if I drive our pick up truck over 200 miles.
Bad sitting position.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Get to feeling better.The seats in the little vans aint to comfortable at times.I know

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Got back from urgent care. Strained rib muscles in my back and chest. Five days of rest and no driving (between the injury and drugs. Not the way I wanted to start things.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
how did you strain them. coughing.get better soon

Driving our minivan 500 miles. Now the wife tells me the lumbar support was on! :mad:

Wife agreed... 100 mile shifts in that car. Won't be able to do that this weekend, while picking up our girl, as I can't drive on these meds. Woman wanted to get a room anyway... so it shouldn't be a bad trip for her.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Got back from urgent care. Strained rib muscles in my back and chest. Five days of rest and no driving (between the injury and drugs. Not the way I wanted to start things.

Could be worse. At least this will clear up in 5 days or so. speedy recovery to ya!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I can't drive with those lumbar supports on either. Our car is incredibly comfortable and I can drive that thing forever without having issues, as long as I take my wallet out of my back pocket.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . as long as I take my wallet out of my back pocket.

Carrying too much cash, I presume?

dp1824277.jpg

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
I can't drive with those lumbar supports on either. Our car is incredibly comfortable and I can drive that thing forever without having issues, as long as I take my wallet out of my back pocket.

I keep mine in my front pocket. At first it's because I lost one to a pick pocket and the front pocket.. well.. you'll notice them picking your pocket easier..

But then I found my backside felt better in the truck... Not much cash in my wallet but rewards cards, comdata, debit card and the credit card did leave quiet a thick indent in my backside ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I keep mine in my front pocket. At first it's because I lost one to a pick pocket and the front pocket.. well.. you'll notice them picking your pocket easier..

But then I found my backside felt better in the truck... Not much cash in my wallet but rewards cards, comdata, debit card and the credit card did leave quiet a thick indent in my backside ;)

Keep mine in the glove box, dont even like it in my pocket when walking.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums