Vehicle Question / Which Carrier

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Paying someone to do your accounts receivable collections, and to grovel with slow-paying and non-paying customers for you, is hardly being on the dole. There is no employee mentality in that whatsoever.

I guess you missed the operative word "myself", and no groveling or employee mentality here.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I don't understand the groveling.
Explain in detail.
Employee attitude ?
I have one. Also an entrepreneur attitude.
The combo has me looking to retirement with a pension, $2200 plus monthly SS( if the checks come) and a pretty decent net worth.

Now leave me alone. My crummy employer** wants to take me to the Bahamas next week to thank me for twelve months of fantastic performance.
:)

**Edit:,this should be my crummy carrier. Damm employee attitude again !
Now where's that sunscreen ?

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I don't understand the groveling.
Explain in detail.
Employee attitude ?
I have one. Also an entrepreneur attitude.
The combo has me looking to retirement with a pension, $2200 plus monthly SS( if the checks come) and a pretty decent net worth.

Now leave me alone. My crummy employer** wants to take me to the Bahamas next week to thank me for twelve months of fantastic performance.
:)

**Edit:,this should be my crummy carrier. Damm employee attitude again !
Now where's that sunscreen ?

You got the trip? Cool. I found out why we didn't get it and it sucks. And anyone else in ES fleet or owner operators may be interested to know that FDCC only allows ES 4 spots for everyone. So if I was "more qualified" for a trip than you but 4 people were more qualified than me in ES's fleet or their owner opp fleet or their fleet management fleet, then you get the trip and I don't. It's kinda a bummer but I guess a chance at a free trip once a year isn't why we do this job.