Vacation for work workaholics

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We wanted to get back with you on our FedEx 4-Star Event in Las Vegas.

This vacation is perfect for people that just don't know when to say we need time off! We took the bull by the horns and made this event a vacation to remember. FedEx had many great events for us to do including seeing the Blue Man Group. We where also given plenty of time on our own to do as we pleased. Since we worked very hard to meet the criteria to qualified for this trip we decided to make it memorable. On our free time we attended the Phantom of the Opera play, we went to Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum, we took a trip with other drivers to tour Hoover Dam and take a paddle boat tour of Lake Mead, then with a group of FedEx drivers and friends took a helicopter tour of Vegas, the Hoover Dam, and then a champagne brunch at the bottom of the Grand Canyon for the grand finale. We also spent what little time we had left just sight site seeing. We could have choosen to stay in our hotel rooms at the Venetian as they were fantastic but choice to brave the heat. We are grateful to FedEx for this great annual Safety and Performance Award!

To top of our vacation time our daughter came back from Iraq safe and sound and we spent a few more days just catching up with her in Lake Saint Louis.

Now we have to bite the bullet go back in service for a week and then attend the Expo. See You There!!!

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
Hey, I thought what happened in Vegas was supposed to stay in Vegas.

Glad your daughter is safe at home!

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
What you didnt go sky diving with the 12 flying purple elvises??

The Pictures would have made a killen

HA HA HA

I got a million more

Did I tell ya about that space trawler Captain that made the jump to lite speed and ended up flying though a super Nova.
HMM

HEY HEY HEY Congrats on you 4 Star Award.

Now how about a snack got a CAT???