V3 Transportation

Diesel Fumes

New Recruit
Driver
From the looks of things, and doing a forum search I'm guessing that there are no current V3 Transportation fleet drivers that can give me current information? Such as: fleet owners, loads, dispatch, management, equipment?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Can't answer for fleet owners or drivers. Have you tried V3 for some of the information as a starting point?
I have only known 1 person well enough that worked for them and she was very happy there, or was until her truck took a dump and she threw in the towel for awhile.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the looks of things, and doing a forum search I'm guessing that there are no current V3 Transportation fleet drivers that can give me current information? Such as: fleet owners, loads, dispatch, management, equipment?
If I'm not mistaken, davekc is a fleet owner at V3. Perhaps he can help you.

Reactions: Diesel Fumes

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is V3 forced dispatch or do they let you go out to CALIFORNIA?

What is the rate w/ fuel surcharge for straight truck and do they hire SPRINTERS currently?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They arent forced dispatch. They do go to california. I would call to see what the rate is on a sprinter. I have no vans so not sure on those rates.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
T I don't think your going to find any expedite company only sending you to TX and CA. Not sure why your wanting that so bad. It's not necessarily the way to make the most money.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If the desire is to run only TX and CA, don't think I could recommend any expediter unless doing a tractor on a dedicated gig.

Reactions: TeamPaul

uriykir

Active Expediter
I run solo, owner op at V3 for about 6 months now. They keep me running pretty well. Solo Straight they basically keep me running midwest and carolinas and virginia. Havent been west of the mississipi. Im pretty satisfied with them, but then again I havent been at any other expedite companies with a straight truck before this.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What are the rates for straights w/ fuel surcharge and weekly deductions on a 30k straight at V3?

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What are the rates for straights w/ fuel surcharge and weekly deductions on a 30k straight at V3?

teamdriver2

Active Expediter
Driver
I drive team straight at v3. We have done quite well since coming a board in June. We also have an awesome knowledgeable fleet owner.

Reactions: TeamPaul

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Looks like V3 is trying to reach out to the public. Here is a YouTube channel with 5-semi promo videos just released. One of them is kind of silly, but my wife liked it:

Brandon Baxter

We have also been inquiring about V3. It looks like info on the company is slowing starting to get out now...

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
There is a combination here dynamite, yes the rate is good but as you know the rate is off the chart up and down everywhere, no one aspecially me likes to set in your van anywhere? Let's stay on topic don't take this to stay busy doing things while down , we are out here to make money , if the situation requires me to run 5 loads this week to make 1500 then so be it , yes more is good but sitting in a parking lot anywhere is no good for anybody's finance, so if you have to suck it up buttercup take the lesser rate and hope to negotiate better next time , but never put it out there that it's always about the rate cause your not getting it every time, stay busy don't set very bad for you , the more you set you get lazy , stay in the lane and stay hungry