US Supreme Court upholds key Arizona immigration clause

Brisco

Expert Expediter
A flat out race baiting post.

I'd say it's a LOT more than that.......

It's one of the most bigotted posts witness has ever posted here.

Several decades ago in this country someone speaking out like this in a public forum would've earned that speaker a midnight "Visit" from one group or another...........

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I believe Witness has been spending far too much time over there at MSNBC watching Sharpton. He said the same thing.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't think it's race-baiting or bigoted. I think it's an honest opinion of the facts, or at least his perception of them. I just wish he hadn't played quite so Fast and Furious with the phrases "may" and "or may not".

In any case, I think he's spot-on about the white man in power being scared to death of losing that power and status within the community and the country. I've said as much more than once in here myself. Because it's true. Human nature prevails. People can deny it, but their actions betray them. Happens all the time.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
white males are afraid of loosing power to other white males. It just sounds oh so nice and caring when used to say losing it to a minority scares them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Where did you come up with that one?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Well lets see...

I think Romney is the worst of the bunch. He's center left on many issues. He refuses to take a stand on most issues. He is not good at exciting the base.

Jon Bohener. Won't even attempt to do something controversial. Goes along with the democrats on most everything.

RNC.. What have they done lately?

I base this all on my personal observations. Obama snubs the defense of marriage act congress does nothing.

Obama and the democrats force Obamacare on us. The republicans hold one symbolic vote and then do nothing. (they could defund it.)

Obama blows AZ off and hardly a peep out of the GOP or the house. Romney pays it some lip service.

Obama just decides he's not going to enforce immigration laws he does not agree with. The house does nothing.

Obama has come to the fight with guns, knifes and bombs.. Romney.. He's trying to talk nice so he does not get hurt.

if things where turned and it was a republican in the white house doing this and the democrats held the house impeachment charges would have been completed by now.

Republicans don't want the power. When they have it they abuse it like democrats until they loose it.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Are you dashing my hopes of being president? :cool:

I didn't know you where running. I would have supported you in my states caucus.

Tell ya what. I was going to leave the top of the ticket blank this year. I'll write you in.

(I catch a lot of heat for saying I won't vote for Romney.. it's alright. I can take it)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I didn't know you where running. I would have supported you in my states caucus.

Tell ya what. I was going to leave the top of the ticket blank this year. I'll write you in.

(I catch a lot of heat for saying I won't vote for Romney.. it's alright. I can take it)

Write me in. My platform is "I can't do any worse". ;)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't think it's race-baiting or bigoted. I think it's an honest opinion of the facts, or at least his perception of them. I just wish he hadn't played quite so Fast and Furious with the phrases "may" and "or may not".

In any case, I think he's spot-on about the white man in power being scared to death of losing that power and status within the community and the country. I've said as much more than once in here myself. Because it's true. Human nature prevails. People can deny it, but their actions betray them. Happens all the time.

Sure it's an honest opinion of his perception of the facts. They just happened to be laced with race baiting bigotry that's all. Whether it's claiming that the republicans view brown people as "evil." Race baiting, yes or no? Another one is white conservative males will do "anything or say anything" about those that don't have their characteristics and make them feel like they don't belong. Race Baiting? How about his claim that :Try accusing another white president what they accused Obama of and it wouldn't stick. Just two words : Bill Clinton. Conservatives and republicans hounded him his whole two terms for all his policies and abuse of powers. Called him all kind of names and Bill Clinton is lilly white. He also called "most evangelicals racist and bigots ,but will vote for Romney because he is the "right color". Is that a bigoted statement? Yes or no?
He also includes criticism of Obama such as the voter ID law,the immigration law,and the Fast and Furious investigation as examples of republicans grasping at straws. No doubt these are issues only brought up by republicans due to Obama's race.:rolleyes: It couldn't be more like the rule of law that this president swore to uphold. Naah it's easier for some to call someone a racist instead, more convenient.:rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sure it's an honest opinion of his perception of the facts. They just happened to be laced with race baiting bigotry that's all. Whether it's claiming that the republicans view brown people as "evil." Race baiting, yes or no? Another one is white conservative males will do "anything or say anything" about those that don't have their characteristics and make them feel like they don't belong. Race Baiting? How about his claim that :Try accusing another white president what they accused Obama of and it wouldn't stick. Just two words : Bill Clinton. Conservatives and republicans hounded him his whole two terms for all his policies and abuse of powers. Called him all kind of names and Bill Clinton is lilly white. He also called "most evangelicals racist and bigots ,but will vote for Romney because he is the "right color". Is that a bigoted statement? Yes or no?
He also includes criticism of Obama such as the voter ID law,the immigration law,and the Fast and Furious investigation as examples of republicans grasping at straws. No doubt these are issues only brought up by republicans due to Obama's race.:rolleyes: It couldn't be more like the rule of law that this president swore to uphold. Naah it's easier for some to call someone a racist instead, more convenient.:rolleyes:
It's also easier to simply and quickly label something as race-baiting and bigoted instead of dealing with the issues directly. It's more convenient. Doing so also completely ignores the reality of human nature. There are plenty of white people today who long to take things back to the 1950s when blacks had little power, knew their place, and them dаmned Mexicans were all south of the border and NOT in your face at Walmart every Sunday. It's human nature to not like change, especially when the changes don't benefit you. Lots and lots of white folks are having a hard time dealing with the fact that America is increasingly less white, and whites are losing power, both in the larger political sense, and in the smaller local sense of every day life.

You asked if "most evangelicals racist and bigots ,but will vote for Romney because he is the "right color," is a bigoted statement. Well, no, it's not bigoted at all. It's a racist statement, though. It's also a true statement. Most evangelicals are racist, because most people in general are racist, whether they want to admit it or not. Everybody is racist to one degree or another. What matters is how you deal with that racism. Pretending it's not there is disingenuous at best. And it's not just most most evangelicals are bigots, but rather, evangelicals are the epitome of bigotry, as they don't even pretend to have he least little bit of tolerance for other religious beliefs. Bigotry is what defines evangelicals, and their mission.

And now your Moment of Zen...
Jesus hung out with twelve guys. Then, one got jealous and turned on Him. How gay is that? Plus, instead of turning water into beer, Jesus turned it into WINE. A nice fruity vintage with a slight peppery finish. That's a Bravo TV moment if there ever was one.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
......to take things back to the 1950s when blacks had little power, knew their place, and them dаmned Mexicans were all south of the border and NOT in your face at Walmart every Sunday. It's human nature to not like change, especially when the changes don't benefit you. Lots and lots of white folks are having a hard time dealing with the fact that America is increasingly less white, and whites are losing power, both in the larger political sense, and in the smaller local sense of every day life.

It's not that I, or many others, don't like "Change".....it's just that the changes that America is going through is making America a 3rd World Country.....a CessPool.....a place people all over the world are having 2nd thoughts about when it comes to where they wish to be to "Better" their lives.

Can we blame this change on "Racial Issues"??? Uhhhh......not being racist here.....just being a "Realist"......YEP!

No longer is America the Apple Pie, the Sunday Morning Church, the Trusting your Politicians, both Local and Government, trusting your Teachers, the Schools, the Super Market owner down the street, your mechanic, and so many other examples, place to be "IN THE WORLD".

I'd say America HAS changed dramatically over the last 4-5 decades. And, this is supposedly the same time frame we started implementing Anti Racist / Anti Bigotry programs and agendas to "Better America" for ALL RACES to enjoy.

Well.....it didn't work....and I am going to keep my Opinions over certain issues to myself to keep from being labeled a "Racist"....a "Bigot". I am in fact more of a Realist that is being forced to accept the "Changes" certain "Races" are inflicting upon me in the name of "Bettering America", and am also accepting the fact that America is getting worse off with each and every "Change" that is taking place.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
lol......need I say more?

All what ails America today can be traced back to the Civil Rights Movement? Thank you for proving my point.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Is it really a race issue? I'm not so sure. I like to think I am impartial, but could still be considered a racist. I look at what is a drain on our taxes and base my decision on that. Not a fan of affirmative action, amnesty for illegals, free or discounted college based on race, free health care, sanctuary cities, and the list goes on. Based on those numerous examples, I might be a racist.
Color of skin doesn't figure in to it for me.

Keeping the above in mind, why don't most feel the same way about the many immigrants coming from Asia? That number is getting very close to the illegal Mexicans coming in.
I believe the reason is they come here legally in the majority of cases, come already educated, and don't create the same type of drain on our financial and legal system.
Might be a thought to ponder before throwing out the race card.

Last edited:

piattteam

Active Expediter
davekc says it for me. I don't care what color, race, sex, creed, sexual orientation you are. Be a benefit to our country and NOT a leech!!