Update: arkjarhead/prayer request

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Dear Fellow EO Members and Visitors,

Joe called me this morning.

His father-in-law went home to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in the very early hours of the morning.

Today is also Joe's birthday and he was initially saddened by having to bear this loss on a day that should be joyous.

His mother-in-law reminded Joe that today was a day of celebration. A day to be remembered because her husband was now at home with the Lord and he is no longer suffering.

Joe was comforted by that thought.

He says, "Bless you" to all that prayed.

are12

Expert Expediter
Joe,

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law passing, you and the family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Joe , very sorry for the losst of the this man, but your mother -im-law is raight he si with the Lord now and he will be with you always in your hearts .

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Joe: I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and hope that you and your wife find comfort and strength in each other through the days (and years) ahead.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear of your loss Joe, faith be with you. Your family and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Thanks everyone. I honestly think this has been my worst birthday ever. We have to go to the funeral home in the morning (wednesday) to make plans. I'm not looking foward to that.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Joe,
You and your family will definately be in our prayers this week.

Dale

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
May you find comfort knowing your friends are supporting your family and God is taking care of your father-in-law; not a bad combination..

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's a terrible time for those who remain but for those who believe their last day is their best day. Paradise is so much more than we can ever imagine or believe while here on earth. While you grieve, be sure to hold on to the knowledge that he now has access to what we can only hope and strive for. All your friends are remembering you and yours and your grief at this time.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sorry to hear about your loss Ark.:( I had a grampa and a good friend pass away on separate Christmas eve's so it definitely sucks when It happens around a holiday.

GoGrammaGo

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry to hear about your loss. Death is never an easy thing for those of us left here. You're in our thoughts and prayers!!