Two new forums rolling out this week! UPDATE LIVE NOW!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Just a heads up, we will be rolling out a couple of new forums this week, due to requests from our members!

The first, already active, is Channel 19.. a subforum of the Loading Dock.

This is a NO TOPIC, chat box, back fence, type forum for members to post to each other, and talk about whatever... related or not related to expediting, that doesn't fit anywhere else!

We'll leave this up for a bit, and see if it really is used!

The second one is the one I'm most excited about, and should be active sometime Monday!'

Trucking Fit and Fit to Live will be a forum dedicated to healthy living on the road! This will be a peer to peer section for advise and tips on diet, exercise, and other things for living well!

Linda Caffee of Team Caffee has agreed to take on the challenge of this new section, and with her varied experiences in this area, I'm sure it will be a hit!

Update: Linda is ready early, so it is live now :)

Dale

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Should've made one for Sprinters, then a sub-forum for fixing sprinters, since there are a good many who choose to use the General Forum for that. But I doubt someone yelling, "HEY YOU WITH THE SPRINTER! POST HERE!" is gonna work.

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Should've made one for Sprinters, then a sub-forum for fixing sprinters, since there are a good many who choose to use the General Forum for that. But I doubt someone yelling, "HEY YOU WITH THE SPRINTER! POST HERE!" is gonna work.

That won't work, you would kill all the other forums other than the soap box :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2