TRYHOURS?

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
Could you be a little bit more specific? What do you want to know? What type of equipment are you running or interested in?

C5BILL

Expert Expediter
My specific concerns address experiences relative to how cargo van operators have fared in contracting with them....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
There are so many factors that can determine if an Owner Operator with any carrier will be a success.

I suggest scoping out some of the posts in the newbie section, notice some of the questions being asked there - then ask specific questions.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

kbob

Expert Expediter
I was told by a former driver that he still has not recieved his escrow monies for 3 trucks that he took off lease with thwm in 2002!

TryHoursRcrtr

Expert Expediter
Ok, if a driver hasn't recieved his escrow account back, then I would like them to contact me, and I will dig into it. Never have had a problem with seeing the escrow accounts going back to where they are supposed to be. More then likely there is another issue there that he didn't tell you about. Like the driver that flipped their truck, then quit 2 weeks later, and wanted the escrow acount back.
Christine

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
In all fairness - there are many reasons why escrows are held up.

The most common is for not returning company equipment, signs and credentials. But hey since you just "heard it" from a "friend" who is to know the real reason?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!