Try ours

miker

Seasoned Expediter
place their name in the search box, you should come up with plenty of info, some good, some not so good

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Looking for information on Try Ours lease program for straight trucks.Thanks

I Had Some Problems with Try Hours when I was Leased to Them and all I can Say is to Watch Them Very Carefully and Take the Lease to your Attorney before You Sign Anything With Them! If You P.M. Me I would be More than Happy To Fill You In on the Nightmares!

mhoy40

Expert Expediter
heres the deal if you like stayin in oh,mi,in,il and ky and home often there great. however if you want to travel a little more then dont go there they are limited to these areas for the most part.theres more to them than that tho as the other poster said take the contract to a lawyer and have it read,they are very sneeky,that being said if your lookin to by a good truck cheap on a lease program there decent my brother in law bought his thru them and its run great with minimal down time for repairs and such.i could bad mouth them as to my experience with them but i will refrain from doin so. if you want to know the skinny on day to day stuff pm me. and just remember what he other poster said watch your pennies with them.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Regardless of carrier, I think I would be looking closely as to whether they actually have any freight, and at what rate.
That would come long before any talk of a lease purchase.
Remember, if it was a "great" deal, they would buy the truck themselves.
Just my penny in the pond.

diver5240

Seasoned Expediter
Well lets start by saying I ran for them for a couple of years till I went team. Try Hours is ok to work for but to make the best money you meed to stay in oh, mi, in, il, ky area. As for the lease purchase program, I got my truck from them, these are trucks they own and are taken care of by a top notch company machanic. My truck has been great, and the price i paid was awesome. If i were a solo i would go back. Just make friends with the dispatchers. If you have any questions just get in touch with me, all the negitive and *****y people in the forums will stop you from doing anything that may be good. And for all you people who would like to know why I left Try Hours, The only reason was I went team and they are better suited to run solo's. That was the only reason.......