Truckers Helper Conference Call

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Marvin the marketer of the is product has asked for feedback and help on how to promote this item.

If you have any ideas or feedback please join us on the call July 20th 3:00 pm eastern time 712 432 0075 Pin 550718#

Truckers Helper

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Marvin the marketer of the is product has asked for feedback and help on how to promote this item.

If you have any ideas or feedback please join us on the call July 20th 3:00 pm eastern time 712 432 0075 Pin 550718#

Truckers Helper

On one hand it looks like a early 1700 weapon, but I guess you could use it on a truck. The only thing to me is, is it LEGAL??
I think if you were to have a delivery at a Nuclear Plant or other secured plants would you get into some kind of trouble with it??
Fire departments have a tool similar to that for auto extractions but the blade would get in the way. Depending on the cost I'm sure there are guys out there that would just want one.
With the right web site builder that could get the site up to the top 3 google than it would sell world wide. There are ways to do that without going through google and spending a grand a month promoting that. If you want someone to build you a successful site, PM me and I will forward the info. He built one of my web sites that went number 1 on google in 3 weeks without the cost of ad word. It's easy to build a web site but without it being seen than your wasting time and money.
Thinking about it I do think it would have a large market in Asia. Good luck.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I ran this product through our safety department and it was approved as packaged. One of the ways he is trying to sell this product it is American Made.

I hope you can be on our call and offer Marvin suggestions.

I believe the Truckers Helper is selling at the TA's for $39.99 but I have not actually seen one.

I have another friend who thinks maybe it would well on an ATV used for hunting.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you're a trucker named Jason and you wear a hockey mask instead of a hard hat, sure, but other than that, I can't figure out a single reason for a trucker to need a hatchet, even an American-made one.

Last edited:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
There is Made in America store in New York that only sells items made in America. Even the packaging must be made in America.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Turtle be on the call today to talk with Marvin that is the feedback he is wanting before he proceeds with advertising.

He is trying to feel out the market by talking to drivers to see if there is a need and how to proceed. He is wanting feedback which is why he asked The Trucking Solutions Group to help him get other drivers to talk with.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I might be able to get on the call, just depends. I posted my schedule for the next few days over in the super sekrit Illuminati forum. It will dpems on what time I get unloaded.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The time seems to often fall when we are loading or unloading which is the pits. I know he is hoping to get some honest feedback and suggestions for his product.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I ran this product through our safety department and it was approved as packaged. One of the ways he is trying to sell this product it is American Made.

I hope you can be on our call and offer Marvin suggestions.

I believe the Truckers Helper is selling at the TA's for $39.99 but I have not actually seen one.

I have another friend who thinks maybe it would well on an ATV used for hunting.

I don't know about making the call, is he going to be at the Expo? Glad to talk to him there and I will offer him a link on one of my web sites to help him get started. Won't cost him anything. I know what it's like to get started in anything nowadays.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Lot Lizards Union (LLU) is not in favor of this product. :eek:

Seriously though, it needs a bottle opener.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
If you're a trucker named Jason and you wear a hockey mask instead of a hard hat, sure, but other than that, I can't figure out a single reason for a trucker to need a hatchet, even an American-made one.

It might be good for us lowly van drivers when our chloroform supply runs low, good way to keep those potential victims in line.