truckerdjm

truckerdjm

Active Expediter
i'm looking at going to work for an expediter out of fort wayne ind called startexpediteing dose any body know any thing about this company. they pay .90 a loaded mile.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
If i had to guess, I would not be surprised if they were affiliated with All Types Expediting. You can read the whole story on them just by searching. Go with a well known reputable carrier.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i'm looking at going to work for an expediter out of fort wayne ind called startexpediteing dose any body know any thing about this company. they pay .90 a loaded mile.

Thats about the going AVERAGE for a CV...the thing is, do they compensate in any way for any excessive DH you might do?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There are similarities in the domain whois between all types and start expediting. Not so with diamonds info, I would be cautious.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If i had to guess, I would not be surprised if they were affiliated with All Types Expediting. You can read the whole story on them just by searching. Go with a well known reputable carrier.
I wouldn't be surprised, either, considering both Web sites show the same phone and fax numbers for each.

truckerdjm

Active Expediter
ok thanks guys. i want to start out at a smaller co.and get my feet wet. i've been driving over the road in semis but now i want to drive a smaller truck.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok thanks guys. i want to start out at a smaller co.and get my feet wet. i've been driving over the road in semis but now i want to drive a smaller truck.

I would highly suggest you try a different smaller carrier....If you read up on them you'd see why...NOT very good reviews...Good luck with whatever choice you make.....Ken aka OVM

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
it is just another all types company for sure. l talked to the recruiter at all types and he referred me to start expediting

sjp5030

Active Expediter
Do you enjoy working for free? Google the company and look at the complaints about not being paid.
HEY Thanks I have changed my mind . I am trying to get started with my van and find it harder than driving for others.
There were far to many questionable items returned with Google search.
What they do is send bunches of emails and then want $195.00 / 45.00 drug test then hold $ 150.00 as ransom for 6 months to keep you and then say we return it if you make it.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
HEY Thanks I have changed my mind . I am trying to get started with my van and find it harder than driving for others.
There were far to many questionable items returned with Google search.
What they do is send bunches of emails and then want $195.00 / 45.00 drug test then hold $ 150.00 as ransom for 6 months to keep you and then say we return it if you make it.
that is called an ESCROW account, and most of the big companies have something like that also...

sjp5030

Active Expediter
that is called an ESCROW account, and most of the big companies have something like that also...
Well maybe so But where you pay up front and not with some held back from your pay in case you trash there truck?
Driving your own truck and already pay for Commercial Insurance.