=> Guidance leaflet
=> Large dressing
=> Microporous tape
=> Non Adherent dressings
=> Safety pins
=> Scissors
=> Triangular bandages
=> Washroof plasters

Now this is the complete med kit that you should include while driving.

truck straps and trailer tarps for trucks

Last edited by a moderator:

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would be VERRY CAREFULL with synriges and sharps in oost states theyre regulated and you can be in a jam for possesion. If your not duly qualified an invasive proceedure counts as assualt. Even if your qualified in your home state. thats why I dont carry sharps on the truck.

I posted a basic first response supplies kit on annother thread.

Bob Wolf.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pssst: neither do I [know how to change the belts], lol. But if one needs changed, [esp in an emergency roadside sitch] I'd rather hand them the belt I paid a couple bucks for than let them provide one for $182.50. :rolleyes:

Neither did I... til one day, or I better say evening, after fueling my van and turning on the engine, the belt had fallen right where I was, next to the pump. Of course I called the wrecker to take me to the next shop, but surprise-surprise: all shops were closed at that hour. Since there was no time to wait til morning, I asked the guy to take me to the closest autoparts store, I bought the belt and tool and in one hour I was done. But I wouldn't do that again, unless there are no other options... it's a pain in the... arms!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

BigCat

Expert Expediter
My first take would be:

=> Alchohol Free Wipes
=> Conforming bandage
=> Eyewash pods 20ml
=> Fingerstalls
=> Gloves (pair)
=> Guidance leaflet
=> Large dressing
=> Microporous tape
=> Non Adherent dressings
=> Safety pins
=> Scissors
=> Triangular bandages
=> Washroof plasters

Now this is the complete med kit that you should include while driving.

truck straps and trailer tarps for trucks

I use tarpstop.com for my tarps and straps. I get my kenedyne and Ancra 4"x30' straps for $10 each. My tarp was $280 though for a 16'x27' steel tarp w/ flap.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I would be VERRY CAREFULL with synriges and sharps in oost states theyre regulated and you can be in a jam for possesion. If your not duly qualified an invasive proceedure counts as assualt. Even if your qualified in your home state. thats why I dont carry sharps on the truck.

I posted a basic first response supplies kit on annother thread.

Bob Wolf.

I read a few laws and all i could find was if they are new there is no problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

mugurpe

Seasoned Expediter
I'd add crimp connectors, a small wire variety and the crimpers. I've had a number of wires get rubbed through on a couple trucks and being able to fix it roadside quickly helps. Also, a can of ether.