Tri-State Miss Understood

ATeam

Retired Expediter
... And now my they are charging me for an accident that happened in 7 weeks ago, that resulted in zero citations,wasnt even really my fault, zero damage to either vehicle, zero damage to cargo, ...

Curious. What kind of accident was this? If there was no damage to either vehicle and no citations, what was hit or damaged?

Reactions: SWTexas1 and Ragman

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Curious. What kind of accident was this? If there was no damage to either vehicle and no citations, what was hit or damaged?
We were coming to rolling stop at stoplight, she stopped suddenly or sooner then expected and bumpers came into contact with each other., So i guess her neck started hurting afterward, or her bumper fell off afterward idk.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Neck pains don't show up immediately.....They usually show up after consulting with family and then the family lawyer....LOL

Thats why its important you never sign off on an accident/injury report...

Reactions: artie and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Neck pains don't show up immediately.....They usually show up after consulting with family and then the family lawyer....LOL

Thats why its important you never sign off on an accident/injury report...
I know this Sherlock, but bumpers falling off and neck pains?,............. Hmmmmm.... There is more to this story,

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know this Sherlock, but bumpers falling off and neck pains?,............. Hmmmmm.... There is more to this story,

Isn't there usually always?.....LOL

bumpsmileysf.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
We were coming to rolling stop at stoplight, she stopped suddenly or sooner then expected and bumpers came into contact with each other., So i guess her neck started hurting afterward, or her bumper fell off afterward idk.

If the policy is the same as it was when Diane and I were at Landstar Express America, a driver who was with the company less than one year would be immediately terminated on the basis of such a report, no questions asked, no right of appeal, no nothing. With any carrier, a driver who rear-ends the vehicle ahead is likely to be deemed at fault.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because Tri State dosent communicate, they only know how to Deduct. They care about nothing else.
You were there. What happened???? Why don't you have a copy of a police report??? That's your responsibility to get one.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You were there. What happened????
Well, he already said what happened - he rear ended another vehicle.

Even though he initially claimed it "wasnt even really my fault," clearly unless he was pushed from behind into the vehicle in front of him, or the driver in front of him threw her vehicle into reverse and backed into him, then "wasnt even really my fault" isn't even really accurate at all. It's more of a false statement, or wishful thinking.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
You were there. What happened???? Why don't you have a copy of a police report??? That's your responsibility to get one.
I was responsible, I have a copy of police report, i , i followed all Tri State accident reporting procedures. Zero citations were issued, completed delivery, never placed OOS. Contractor relations didnt say anything when i terminated my lease, Settlement didnt say anything last week when i asked about the 120 QC removal fee. (I guess it cost 150 to install, and 150 to remove, wich they deduct(wat they do best)small amount each week and place in escrow, i guess i was 120 short, even though ive been paying 35 dollars week for QC, and even though i had 300 in escrow that they also deduct(wat they do best)a small amount each week. And instead of using 300, they take wat small amount of money i had and sent me a settlement for zero, say i still owed 5.72cents. They said nothing about this new accident deduction, and i was expecting my last settlement, but instead get Surprised with this New deduction, and another settlement that reads Zero.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you are admitting responsibility, what is your issue with Tri-State then?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
If you are admitting responsibility, what is your issue with Tri-State then?
the Surprise deductions, holding escrow Hostage, and now this Accident deduction i was never notified about., until I get Deduction, when i was expecting atleast 100 dollars i was planning to use for Gas to get home for weekend. But that didnt happen. They dont care about contractor , they dont think they deserve to know whats going on, they just comprehend "deduction".

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
the Surprise deductions, holding escrow Hostage, and now this Accident deduction i was never notified about., until I get Deduction, when i was expecting atleast 100 dollars i was planning to use for Gas to get home for weekend. But that didnt happen.
Ah, got ya, ya didn't read your contract.

Reactions: fastman_1

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
the Surprise deductions, holding escrow Hostage, and now this Accident deduction i was never notified about., until I get Deduction, when i was expecting atleast 100 dollars i was planning to use for Gas to get home for weekend. But that didnt happen. They dont care about contractor , they dont think they deserve to know whats going on, they just comprehend "deduction".
Sorry to be so blunt, but if you don't have $100 in reserve so you can get home, maybe expediting is not for you.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Sorry to be so blunt, but if you don't have $100 in reserve so you can get home, maybe expediting is not for you.
sorry be so blunt, but i have thousands on reserve, and i have those reserves bc i dont DH home when im 500 miles away.( so just because i budgeted this 100 ,and expected to use it to get home, dosent make me a bad expediter) I made business decision to cut ties,with Tri State, and thier latest Deduction and complete disregard, and unconcern(maybe 100 dollars growz on treez for you and Tri State, but not me or probably any other profitable O/O expediter)only proves i made a good business decision.

Last edited:

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
sorry be so blunt, but i have thousands on reserve, and i have those reserves bc i dont DH home when im 500 miles away.( so just because i budgeted this 100 ,and expected to use it to get home, ddosent make me a bad business person) I made business decision to cut ties,with Tri State, and thier latest Deduction and complete disregard, and unconcern(maybe 100 dollars growz on treez for you and Tri State, but not me or probably any other O/O)only proves i made a good business decision.

I am confused. Tri-State took your "last penny" then they didn't take your "last penny." o_O The accident "really wasn't my (your) fault", then you rear ended them because they stopped "sooner than expected"... o_O "was expecting atleast 100 dollars i was planning to use for Gas to get home for weekend." Then you "have thousands on reserve...."o_O Sounds like you are just having a bad week, month or ? Probably best to just chill for a while and gather your thoughts. :confused:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I am confused. Tri-State took your "last penny" then they didn't take your "last penny." o_O The accident "really wasn't my (your) fault", then you rear ended them because they stopped "sooner than expected"... o_O "was expecting atleast 100 dollars i was planning to use for Gas to get home for weekend." Then you "have thousands on reserve...."o_O Sounds like you are just having a bad week, month or ? Probably best to just chill for a while and gather your thoughts. :confused:
Maybe you dont understand my Grievance.