Toledo

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The original Tony Packo's is over on consual st on the Eastside of the riverm about 3 miles from the stadium. The stadium and the Sylvania store work from the Packo's commissary....everything is cooked of site and delivered...still good stuff though!!!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
the place across from the stadium? or do they have more then one location? Paco's is around the cornerr from the Spaghetti Warehouse.

There are "4" Packo's in the Toledo Area, But the Original One is at the Intersections of Front St. and Consaul St. On Toledo's East Side. From the North, Take I-280 South Bound and Just as You Come to the New Bridge take the Front St. Exit, As Far as The One by the Stadium, It's there, But I Haven't Had the Oppourtunity of Going there Yet! The Other 2 Are in the Andersons Stores (1) in Maumee at Ford St. and Illinois Ave. and The Other at Monroe and Talmadge Rd. In Toledo by Sylvania Ohio.. :D

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I forgot about the Andersens in Maumee location, it use to be a RED WELLS Roast Beef outlet!! Now that was a great place to eat!! Well the original Red Wells on Sylvania Ave was!!

HMMM Open Face slow roasted roast beef sandwich with mashed taters and gravy and fresh green beans!! HMMMMM...:D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I forgot about the Andersens in Maumee location, it use to be a RED WELLS Roast Beef outlet!! Now that was a great place to eat!! Well the original Red Wells on Sylvania Ave was!!

HMMM Open Face slow roasted roast beef sandwich with mashed taters and gravy and fresh green beans!! HMMMMM...:D

Oh Yeah, Red Wells on Sylvania Sure was Some Good Grub There, That's for Sure! Mouth is Starting to Water Just Thinking about all the Meals I ate there!! :)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Cool, I will have to go to the Orginal Packo's some time when going through Toledo. I am a Mash fan!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
There are "4" Packo's in the Toledo Area, But the Original One is at the Intersections of Front St. and Consaul St. On Toledo's East Side. From the North, Take I-280 South Bound and Just as You Come to the New Bridge take the Front St. Exit, As Far as The One by the Stadium, It's there, But I Haven't Had the Oppourtunity of Going there Yet! The Other 2 Are in the Andersons Stores (1) in Maumee at Ford St. and Illinois Ave. and The Other at Monroe and Talmadge Rd. In Toledo by Sylvania Ohio.. :D

you must really like Packo's or you live in or near Toledo LOL

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
If you decide on the move you'll only be about 50 miles from us. That way we can stop in and say hi on our way home. Plus if you come up our way we can take you out to Greektown or Mexicantown.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
you must really like Packo's or you live in or near Toledo LOL

Your right on Both! I Love Packo's Food and Live in Toledo a Couple of Miles from Downtown and about 5-6 miles from the Original Packo's.... Now I'm starting to Look forward to getting Back Home and Get some of those "Packo Hunky Dogs" :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wingnut you will do great where ever you decide to settle. Your wisdom and advice on EO has always been right on the mark. You have proven over and over again you have the business sense to manage many trucks and also give your time here.

I know we look forward to seeing you again in your new life and wish you all of the luck in the world. I also know you do not need luck as you have the business and common sense to do what needs to be done to have luck run your way.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Wingnut...I live here and can assist you in any way possible...Just give me a call if there is anything you need...And, try the original Packos first and Red Wells is a MUST!!!!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Seems to me Toledo is a perfect place for home base for expediting business. Kinda in the center of the expediting world:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wingnut...I live here and can assist you in any way possible...Just give me a call if there is anything you need...And, try the original Packos first and Red Wells is a MUST!!!!!!

Ok let me be the first A-hole to point this out...*LOL*

Anne is a recruiter
Wingnut a fleet owner...with 3 state

am I smelling an ulterior motive? :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: The above statement was just a poke...

I truly believe Anne intentions come from the heart...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget, just up MI125 (Dixie Hwy) in the town of Erie MI, is a small, but out of this world eatery called the Frog Leg Inn. Well worth a visit if you are in the Toledo area.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey!! Anne is the best and is as HONEST as the day is long!! Can't go wrong with Anne in your corner!! But OVM knows that !! :D

Hey Joe, rememeber Drouillards, south of Monroe at the Toledo Beach exit of 75!?!? Best turtle soup i ever had!! Its long gone but man i loved eatin there!!!:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So Dennis one day few years back I was talkin to Anne on the phone and she asked ..Why did I chose E-1 over Bolt?
They were both on my short list...My Reason I told her that E-1 is closer to S, Dakota..which she replied...Well thats bullcrap, just stupid she says...*LOL*
You are an expediter what does a few miles have to do with anything?....I says..well you were dead even and that is the best I can think of...hahaha

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Ok let me be the first A-hole to point this out...*LOL*

Anne is a recruiter
Wingnut a fleet owner...with 3 state

am I smelling an ulterior motive? :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: The above statement was just a poke...

I truly believe Anne intentions come from the heart...:D

But of course there is an ulterior motive: Once I officially move out here, I expect Anne to go with me to the Red Wells! I have a weakness for mashed potatoes & beef...particularily if it's prime rib. :)

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Don't forget, just up MI125 (Dixie Hwy) in the town of Erie MI, is a small, but out of this world eatery called the Frog Leg Inn. Well worth a visit if you are in the Toledo area.

Ummmmmm, let me guess.....the house speciality is frog legs...right?

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Hey!! Anne is the best and is as HONEST as the day is long!! Can't go wrong with Anne in your corner!! But OVM knows that !! :D

Hey Joe, rememeber Drouillards, south of Monroe at the Toledo Beach exit of 75!?!? Best turtle soup i ever had!! Its long gone but man i loved eatin there!!!:D

Turtle soup???? I'd have to pass on that one. I'm not a soup fan as it is and I wouldn't be brave enough to try it.