Time to sell the truck and move along

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
After lots of thought and prayers, we have decided that we need to spend more time at home. We do this with mixed emotions, since we've greatly enjoyed our travels and working with the best carrier in the business. I'm sure at some point we will have to get an RV and become one of those moving hazards that you pros deal with everyday!

Our truck is in the classifieds if anyone is looking. She has been good to us and a real comfortable money-maker.

Like those before us, we will continue to check-in from time-to-time to keep tabs on you all and we wish everyone safe roads and profitable loads.

Rich and Joan :cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After lots of thought and prayers, we have decided that we need to spend more time at home. We do this with mixed emotions, since we've greatly enjoyed our travels and working with the best carrier in the business. I'm sure at some point we will have to get an RV and become one of those moving hazards that you pros deal with everyday!

Our truck is in the classifieds if anyone is looking. She has been good to us and a real comfortable money-maker.

Like those before us, we will continue to check-in from time-to-time to keep tabs on you all and we wish everyone safe roads and profitable loads.

Good Luck and even better fortune whatever you chose......

Ken aka OVM and JuJu aka Judy. :)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Rich and Joan

I wish you this best of luck on this new chapter of your lives. Please stay tuned in to Expediters Online as you are still part of the expedite family as I call it. Once a driver, always a driver.
Good luck and God Bless you both.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Good luck to you in all your future endivers (did I spell that right)?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
As many will attest to - it's not always easy to get back to the civilian lifestyle, but we wish you the best in your next endeavor.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Rich & Joan: thank you for being part of this ridiculously varied community. I hope you will continue to contribute, while finding great satisfaction in the next chapter of your lives. :)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, hay dare and best wishes to da boat of you. Are you in the cities? We're thinking of downsizing and going south, Eden Prairie way.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Rich and Joan....
I left the expediting world back in Sept.it was hard for me also to leave the road but
my daughters being here and me not spending time with them as much as I wanted
made my choice pretty simple I at times miss the sights and the people I have met but
after 15yrs expediting I can honestly say I am a happy camper with the move the 2 of you
will adjust and hopefully God willing you are successful in your new adventure God Bless....
Alex a Former Load1 driver....:D

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Ya, hay dare and best wishes to da boat of you. Are you in the cities? We're thinking of downsizing and going south, Eden Prairie way.

Ya, hay dare back atcha. Tanks for dose witches. Uffda, she was a hard choice dare but like I told da wife, dese Blaine winters ain't gettin no shorter don't cha know. You really tinkin bout leavin da Rapids, ya?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, da son is down dare in Chaska. And dat daughter and granddaughter are in Eden Prairie. Tinking bout selling and down sizing.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ya, hay dare back atcha. Tanks for dose witches. Uffda, she was a hard choice dare but like I told da wife, dese Blaine winters ain't gettin no shorter don't cha know. You really tinkin bout leavin da Rapids, ya?

Ya, da son is down dare in Chaska. And dat daughter and granddaughter are in Eden Prairie. Tinking bout selling and down sizing.

Speaking in code now?
Ok, I see how you are.

:p

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Well this is my second winter in retirement after 25 years as a Expeditior. After watching two winters "From Hell" the timing could not have been better.
I am enjoying my retirement IE: my wonderful children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Life is good. I am perusing my new hobby, ME. Loosing weight (21 lbs so far). Exercising, (bought a bike). Working with straightening out my sleep habits. (using the"Sleep as Android app). Good luck to all of you, and stay out of the diches.