This may not be the place to post this but it has

G

Iraq says one female prisoner will be freed.

Decapitated body found in Baghdad after 2nd American said killed.

The Associated Press Updated: 4:26 a.m. ET Sept. 22, 2004

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq promised Wednesday to release one of two high-profile women prisoners, but officials denied the decision was linked to demands by militants who purportedly killed two American hostages and threatened to execute a Briton with them unless all female Iraqi prisoners are let go.

Later in the day, a headless body was handed over to American authorities in Baghdad, the U.S. Embassy said. The identity was not immediately known, but its discovery came a day after the militants claimed in a Web posting to have killed the second kidnapped American, Jack Hensley.

"The United States is in receipt of a body and the process of identification is proceeding," an embassy spokesman said on condition of anonymity.

The spokesman did not say exactly where or when Iraqi forces found the body.

Earlier, the Iraqi Interior Ministry said a headless corpse was discovered early Wednesday in west Baghdad's Amiriya neighborhood.

The body was found in a black plastic bag along with the head, said Col. Adnan Abdul-Rahman, an official with the Interior Ministry. He said the corpse was given over to U.S. forces.

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>
A headless body found in Baghdad has been identified as that of American Jack Hensley, shown in an image taken from video posted on the Internet by an Islamist website on Saturday.
The Associated Press
Updated: 12:02 p.m. ET Sept. 22, 2004

MY OPINION.......

I think that we should just go in and blow the HELL out of the damn place !!!! Certainly there would be many innocents killed but that happens in a WAR !!!

We and all of those countries that are fighting with us, need to grow some gonads and stop the S**T before they get in our country and behead one of our loved ones.

I am so sick of these animals showing that they have no value in human life that I would love to get one of those A**HOLES by the throat and feed his A** to him.......

I'm sorry that I get so carried away with my anger (NO I AM NOT SORRY AT ALL) but enough is enough !!!!!!

I would like to hear other peoples opinion, this has to be as sickening to you as it is to me!