This man killed 5 children in a school bus, yesterday

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
1479803006474.jpg
this man ,the schoolbus driver killed 5 kids yesterday in an accident in Chattanooga tn,,,,yes,he has been arrested..imagine that.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
5 dead, and more in critical condition.
What a tragedy!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Speed was a factor. My daughter attends college in Chattanooga. Very sad time in that community. Thoughts for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
6th Woodmore Elementary Student Dies From Bus Crash; Mother Says She Complained Repeatedly About Bus Driver
A sixth Woodmore Elementary student has died from Monday afternoon's horrendous crash. He is Keontae Wilson, 8. Five of the children on the bus on Talley Road died at the scene or soon after. They were Cordayja Jones, 9; D/Myunn Brown, 6; Zyaira Mateen, 6; Zoie Nash, 9, and Zyanna Harris, 10. Four students remain in critical condition from the wreck on Talley Road in Brainerd. ... (click for more)

Bus Driver In Tragic Crash Somestimes Worked Long Night Shift Before Driving School Bus; Tests Did Not Show Alcohol, Drugs In His System; Talley Road Was Not On Bus Route
The school bus driver charged in a tragic crash on Monday that killed five children and critically injured five others had been working some long night shifts. A co-worker said, "Johnthony works two jobs, one for Durham Services where the fatal bus accident occurred, and additionally he works as an associate at Amazon Fulfillment on night shift. ... (click for more)

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
I bet you wouldn't have posted that if it was some redneck looking white guy. You would most likely be making excuses for him working two jobs because of Obama blah blah blah. Black people are so scawy, aren't they?

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why is race coming into this I would have posted it if he was white Hispanic Asian etc. Race is not a factor it kills new people trying to play the race card he done wrong he killed kids

Reactions: RoadTime