The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The Bill's in both Georgia and Texas would make it harder to cheat and clear the voting rolls of dead and people that moved out of state.....you want voters to have to show i.d. or your going to have a lot of illegal aliens voting like in Nevada and California.
In las Vegas all you needed was to prove you was in the city for over 30 days and you could vote.....wtf

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree as does everyone that I talk to on both sides.
Biden’s budget also includes increased funding for police (if you hadn’t noticed).
As for the riots, I stand by the protesters and their reason for protesting.
I will never condone the fringe crazies who came in and caused all the damage and I really feel that anyone seen setting fires, damaging property, looting, etc. should be shot on site.
I’m sure that if that happened consistently, those individuals would think twice before being stupid.
As far as the capital invasion, completely different situation. You can’t even begin to compare the two. The root causes were completely different. The one was to protest an upswing in senseless killings. The other was because the crybabies couldn’t take losing. They were also egged on by the poor looser idiot-in-chief. If the 2020 election was fraudulent, what makes you think the 2016 election wasn’t?
We didn’t act like lunatics. Hillary conceded that night and as a whole we went along with it even though we didn’t like it. I, for one, was for giving him a chance and hope that he does good. I do that with every Incoming president.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
There were riots after Trump won in 2016. They concocted a Russia collusion hoax to undermine his presidency and impeached him. Sounds like sore losers to me.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
You obviously need to research that election reform Bill in Texas because it does absolutely nothing that you're claiming it does. You don't have a right to cheat in an election. Nor do you have a right to commit fraud so get that out of your head.

If you care about Fair elections then you absolutely should be in favor of anything that diminishes fraud.[/QUO
Did anyone say that you should be able to cheat?
I sure don’t. I don’t know how any of these laws are going to stop it completely.
It’s a sad fact but when you have humans involved, there will be cheating and honest mistakes. On both sides. It has also been proven down through the years that the influence is so negligible that it really doesn’t make any difference.

I suppose I can go along with voter ID. But for seniors and blind folks (such as my wife) who don’t drive there should be no cost for the ID. My wife just paid $20.00 for her renewal. If the only reason they get one is to be able to vote, it could be considered a pole tax which if I’m correct is unconstitutional.

Reactions: RLENT

dalscott

Expert Expediter
There were riots after Trump won in 2016. They concocted a Russia collusion hoax to undermine his presidency and impeached him. Sounds like sore losers to me.

I don’t remember that much protesting. Maybe some but nothing like what happened in DC.
As far as the Russian thing goes, can you prove it was a hoax? Barr never let all the facts out about it so we will never know for sure.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I don’t remember that much protesting. Maybe some but nothing like what happened in DC.
As far as the Russian thing goes, can you prove it was a hoax? Barr never let all the facts out about it so we will never know for sure.

You didn't see the protesters because it wasn't on mainstream news it was on fox and one American news.....we saw them burn a wells Fargo bank and post office.....and a federal court house.....but they was peacefully protesting or so the Democrats say.

• Haha

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election (Published 2016)

Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/election-results-reaction-streets/index.html

As far as the Russian thing goes, can you prove it was a hoax?
You don't get to make some wild-assed claim and then say "prove me wrong!" No, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. And the more outrageous the claim, the stronger the evidence supporting the claim needs to be. Those who claimed Russia Collusion offered up conspiracy theories in lieu of any evidence whatsoever.
Barr never let all the facts out about it so we will never know for sure.
Which facts did he keep under wraps?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

There were riots in different cities. Looting, fires, damage to property, people got hurt.
What happened in DC was a large gathering/ protest and some turned it into a riot. People got hurt and property damage. And one unarmed female protester was killed unnecessarily.
It was the Left who made the charge that there was Russian Collusion with the Trump campaign to steal the election. But failed miserably to make a case even after an exhaustive investigation.
Hillary's campaign manager even admitted that this was their plan to use the Russian Collusion narrative to undermine Trumps presidency. Robby Mook the kook.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You don't get to make some wild-assed claim and then say "prove me wrong!" No, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. And the more outrageous the claim, the stronger the evidence supporting the claim needs to be.
And yet the Big Lie that the election was stolen and widespread fraud occured continues to be spread and believed ( even by some on this board ).

Figure that one out!

Reactions: dalscott and RLENT

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Did anyone say that you should be able to cheat?
I sure don’t. I don’t know how any of these laws are going to stop it completely.
It’s a sad fact but when you have humans involved, there will be cheating and honest mistakes. On both sides. It has also been proven down through the years that the influence is so negligible that it really doesn’t make any difference.

I suppose I can go along with voter ID. But for seniors and blind folks (such as my wife) who don’t drive there should be no cost for the ID. My wife just paid $20.00 for her renewal. If the only reason they get one is to be able to vote, it could be considered a pole tax which if I’m correct is unconstitutional."

1. If you are against any sort of steps that are taken to prevent voter fraud than you are endorsing cheating.

2. An ID is required to purchase a firearm. So claiming that requiring an ID would be like a poll tax doesn't fly. Not to mention an ID is required to fly, drive, purchase alcohol, purchase pot, buy smokes, etc. The same people who are against having an ID to vote have no problem presenting an ID for those activities including politicians.

Honestly if you aren't able to acquire a state ID then you are an absolute failure as a adult and shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place. Just my opinion.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And yet the Big Lie that the election was stolen and widespread fraud occured continues to be spread and believed ( even by some on this board ).

Figure that one out!
Georgia investigators have found fraud in the 2 audits done by the state......60% inaccurate counts or missing paperwork.....multiple copys of votes found.....trump was right about the wuhan virus and hes right about the election.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Figure that one out!
You call it the Big Lie solely because the mainstream media told you to. How do you like knowing that your opinions aren't even your own, that they were given to you by the media?

It happens on both sides, by the way. The dead giveaway is when people express their opinions using the language and even the talking points narrative of those who gave them the opinions.

The Left calls it The Big Lie because it forces you to think "If this is a lie, and a big one, the opposite must be true, that the election wasn't stolen, that the election was free, fair and transparent." But there is no evidence for that, either.

None of the new voting legislation that has passed or is being considered removes any right to vote, suppresses anyone's vote, or impedes or infringes on anyone from voting. Democrats claim it does, but the language in the legislation and bills doesn't do that at all. The legislation does, however, make it more difficult to cheat. All you have to do is ask yourself, why are Democrats so vehemently against these new laws.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You call it the Big Lie solely because the mainstream media told you to. How do you like knowing that your opinions aren't even your own, that they were given to you by the media?

It happens on both sides, by the way. The dead giveaway is when people express their opinions using the language and even the talking points narrative of those who gave them the opinions.

The Left calls is The Big Lie because it forces you to think "If this is a lie, and a big one, the opposite must be true, that the election wasn't stolen, that the election was free, fair and transparent." But there is no evidence for that, either.

None of the new voting legislation that has passed or is being considered removes any right to vote, suppresses anyone's vote, or impedes or infringes on anyone from voting. Democrats claim it does, but the language in the legislation and bills doesn't do that at all. The legislation does, however, make it more difficult to cheat. All you have to do is ask yourself, why are Democrats so vehemently against these new laws.
I have no problem with voter i.d. of voter security in any form.
You should be able to prove you are who you say you are. 'Nuff said.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have no problem with voter i.d. of voter security in any form.
You should be able to prove you are who you say you are. 'Nuff said.
Outstanding! That's all the new legislation has been about. I encourage citizens to vote. I want citizens to vote. That should be something that everyone approves of.

Reactions: dalscott and muttly