The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
It shows me, Trump is for sale....
Trump has literally been selling his name for most of his adult life. Trump trademark licensing deals. Though the market for that seems to have declined in recent years. The brand is not the desirable moniker it once was. The Trump name has come off a number of buildings in recent years. I don't now of anyone who has recently paid to put it newly on.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We all need to get a life, watching Truth or Consequences on TV news is boring...did I mention The Price is Right....yep we all need to get a life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buy a motorcycle and get some face time wind,,,its will clear you up.......................
Love riding motorcycles, but here in South Florida, every time you take a ride it might be your last..... I sold my Harley because it was too dangerous to ride it. Hope where you are at its not that way......

Reactions: RLENT

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Love riding motorcycles, but here in South Florida, every time you take a ride it might be your last..... I sold my Harley because it was too dangerous to ride it. Hope where you are at its not that way......
Il have lived in Florida, Pensacola, its way dangerous there, traffic is nuts...Im in Chattanooga now, lots of mountains but dont ride I 24 if u can help it,,ride all back roads most of the time,,,

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Company that Underwrote Trump's Bond
The new information is:

CNN: Don Hankey, the chairman and majority shareholder of Knight Specialty Insurance, told CNN on Tuesday that the deal to underwrite former President Donald Trump’s $175 million bond in New York came together quickly and that Trump posted all cash as collateral.

“Ultimately, he put up all cash,” Hankey said, adding that he does not know where the $175 million in cash that Trump posted came from.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
2. Trump gag order in NY criminal trial expanded. (Source)

• Trump's ability to intimidate witnesses and jurors is curtailed by the Court. Judge warns further sanctions are possible for criminal defendant Trump.
The judge's ultra-liberal daughter has been raising major campaign donations for Democrat candidates (including Adam Schiff), using the trial over which he presides as a political issue. Trump has a right to point out this obvious conflict and demand he recuse himself. This is plainly a free speech issue.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The judge's ultra-liberal daughter has been raising major campaign donations for Democrat candidates (including Adam Schiff), using the trial over which he presides as a political issue. Trump has a right to point out this obvious conflict and demand he recuse himself. This is plainly a free speech issue.

Should recuse. Obvious conflict.

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump's $175 Million Bond is Rejected by the Court

"The court has returned the documents listed below for the following reasons: Please include a current financial statement and Power of Attorney. Additionally, please list the name of the Attorney-in-Fact under the signature line on the Undertaking. Please use the 'Refile Document' link for Doc. No. 1707 to resubmit the corrected filing. Thank you and have a great day."

This may be a minor administrative hiccup, easily cured by Trump. But if he is loathe to publicly share his accurate and current financial statement, which the court is requiring him to do, the whole bond deal could be off, in which case asset seizures are back in play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Trump's $175 Million Bond is Rejected by the Court

"The court has returned the documents listed below for the following reasons: Please include a current financial statement and Power of Attorney. Additionally, please list the name of the Attorney-in-Fact under the signature line on the Undertaking. Please use the 'Refile Document' link for Doc. No. 1707 to resubmit the corrected filing. Thank you and have a great day."

This may be a minor administrative hiccup, easily cured by Trump. But if he is loathe to publicly share his accurate and current financial statement, which the court is requiring him to do, the whole bond deal could be off, in which case asset seizures are back in play.

It's actually not Trump's financials but the guy who underwrote the bond ... a certain Mr. Hankey I believe ?

Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 00.26.35.png

:joycat:

Reactions: ATeam and Ragman

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I dont doubt he talked to someone, so he is not lying, but I would wager his people had him call someone who was acting like a member of her family. We have all seen how he goes off on wild rants and they couldn't afford to let him do that with the family of a murder victim.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I dont doubt he talked to someone, so he is not lying, but I would wager his people had him call someone who was acting like a member of her family. We have all seen how he goes off on wild rants and they couldn't afford to let him do that with the family of a murder victim.
A pox on the house of 'Repubs for their continue lack of calling out the lies of an orange monster.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT