The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought i heard over and over in the "news" media, mostly from Dem politicians and Liz Cheney that the THE SPEECH " lit the flames"?
Now some are distancing themselves from mentioning the speech and are moving goalposts. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:
Over a hundred overwhemingly mostly peacefull Trump rallys during his Presidential runs.
#Trumpispeacefullandpatriotic

dalscott

Expert Expediter
I think Trump will go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever.
Even though he was undermined every step of the way by petulant people that couldn't accept his Presidency.

Sure different when the shoe’s on the other foot, isn’t it? How about the witch-hunt against Clinton that started before he took office?
I remember talk among your side about trying to impeach Obama. For what?
As usual, hypocrisy from the right!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sure different when the shoe’s on the other foot, isn’t it? How about the witch-hunt against Clinton that started before he took office?
I remember talk among your side about trying to impeach Obama. For what?
As usual, hypocrisy from the right!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Now do the Russian collusion hoax.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Obama.....
Fast and furious gun sales done ny eric holder which got a border patrol officer shot.
Benghazi where 4 people lost their lives.....where the military was told to stand down and not to help by both Hillary and Obama.
Oh and when Hillary sold uranium to Russia.....
But your all full on trump derangement that you have your heads where the sun don't shine..
Trump is out of office.....leave him be or keep poking him and he will run for office again.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How about the witch-hunt against Clinton that started before he took office?
Tell us all about it. The witch hunt that started before he took office. I don't recall any witch hunt regarding Clinton, and certainly no special prosecutor, before he took office.

No question impeaching Clinton was just breathtakingly childish and nakedly partisan, but unlike Trump, Clinton was impeached for violating the law, for perjury and obstruction of justice (both of which he eventually admitted to).

With Trump, they (Democrats) literally invented a Russia Collusion Hoax before he was even elected and began a witch-hunt based on the same. When they impeached Trump the first time it wasn't even for violating the law, it was for "Obstruction of Congress" (not a thing) and for "Abuse of Power" (requires a legal statute to have been violated, which didn't happen). This second time, in an astonishing example of failing to uphold their oath of office, to protect and defend the Constitution, they're "doing our constitutional duty" by ignoring the Constitution and impeaching him for constitutionally protected free speech, setting aside the First Amendment, and going one step further in setting aside the Fifth Amendment, too, with one of the House Impeachment Managers actually saying out loud and in public that if Trump refuses to testify in his own defense that it will be construed as an admission of guilt. Holy crap.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I thought i heard over and over in the "news" media, mostly from Dem politicians and Liz Cheney that the THE SPEECH " lit the flames"?

I can't account for what any particular person "hears".

But it's a safe bet that some folks hearing is more suspect than others.

"BIAS !!!"

:tearsofjoy:

Now some are distancing themselves from mentioning the speech and are moving goalposts.

I'm happy to mention "the speech" all day long.

I'm also happy to cite other speeches of the Marmalade Malfunction's where he also sought to incite and normalize violence as a political weapon.

Over a hundred overwhemingly mostly peacefull Trump rallys during his Presidential runs.

"... mostly peaceful ..."

#Trumpispeacefullandpatriotic

He is neither.

He's just a political opportunist, looking for rubes who he dupe for his next con ...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

"BIAS !!!"

I'm also happy to cite other speeches of the Marmalade Malfunction's where he also sought to incite and normalize violence as a political weapon.

He is neither.

He's just a political opportunist, looking for rubes who he dupe for his next con ...
I wrote " mostly" because I had to include Bob Creamer's disruptive gang at the rallies. Remember?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

"BIAS !!!"

He is neither.

Liz Cheney, the daughter of Dick, said he addressed the crowd and lit the flame.
The germane point was the video of Trump's own words (not Roland Martin)

Not that I expected everyone - least of all Trumpers - to see it.

... probably not inciting an insurrection against the US government ?

I didn't say otherwise regarding his video. Just pointed out his checkered past and thought it was funny.
I don't know about Creamer. How do we know he isn't back in "business"?

Last edited: