The Trump Card...

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Lol the rich lol. How about every time they raise the minimum wage don't it just bring more people down to minimum wage.
And prices seem to go up.
More jobs go to third world countrys.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I didn't go to public school, my wife didn't go to public school and my children will not go to public school. Why should I pay for public school?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
Looks like a choice between trump and Clinton guess I'd have to vote for ?
I would not go that far yet, trump has not won anything yet, and btw, there is a chance they could dig up a real republican like abe lincoln or teddy roosevelt, or dwight eisenhower or ronald reagan, so don't give up hope yet...lol

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't go to public school, my wife didn't go to public school and my children will not go to public school. Why should I pay for public school?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's great for you and your children that the money was there to be able to afford private schools, but what do you think our country would look like if there were no public schools? Don't get me wrong, our system isn't perfect, but its much better than the alternative.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
now days, in a lot of places in this country, our tax dollars are going to private schools (charter schools) anyway...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Schlonged. Tooled. Penised. Fu****. The DNC Schlonged Hilary in 2008 in favor of their golden boy Obama. This time around they are schlonging Bernie in favor of Hillary, by putting on these debates at times when no one will watch. Hillary has much better name recognition than Bernie, and the DCN wants to keep it that way. Look at the next scheduled democratic debate... It'll be held at the same time as not one but two NFL playoff games.

Of course, Schlonged also means beat, as in about the head and shoulders. Obama Schlonged her pretty good. <insert black man anatomy joke here> thwap thwap thwap

As Lili Von Shtupp noted in Blazing Saddles, "It's twue, it's twue."

So there's your mental picture of the day: Thwap Thwap "Take that Hillary."

(I think calling her restroom break "disgusting" was much more vulgar than using the word schlonged)

Reactions: muttly and Ragman

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
and this is just another example of why the RNC is setting up a "brokered" convention to nominate Paul Ryan as their nominee...lol,
the party of lincoln, teddie, ike, and reagan will not be trumped.