The Nissan NV

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
a couple of things they did with this van was put a nice arm rest in the middle which can act as a cooler or file holder and the gas cap is set farther back next to the rear wheel fender keeping it out of the way inside the cargo area.:cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
This van has been discussed 3-4 times innthe last few months over in the "TRUCK" forum, where this thread belongs...oh and it is just about worthless for expediting....

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Far be it for me to speak for Senor Chef, BUT I believe what he is saying is it's a half ton at most and not suited for Expediting.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
Far be it for me to speak for Senor Chef, BUT I believe what he is saying is it's a half ton at most and not suited for Expediting.

6143 curb weight
3582 payload
According to Nissan web site for the High Roof 3500

If it were at least 4 feet longer, it would be much better.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If it were at least 4 feet longer, it would be much better.

The short load floor makes it less then desireable even when compared to the extended for and Gm's,,,now compare it to the sprinter....

Yes it will work for expediting as I pointed out in saying it "is almost" worthless...now to buy one new with its limitation even when considering that you can buy a used ford or chevy would be kinda silly in my opinion, and then again add a used spinter to the equation...

The short load floor is a killer....