The names we Use

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
> "Cheri" because it's my name, and 1122 because it's handy
>for a lefty, and easy to remember, too. ;)
Cheri we miss you! How have you been???
Send me a PM

Mike and Cyn

romoore245

Expert Expediter
romoore245 we couldn't think of anything that could be acceptable, so we just used what sprint gave us when we signed up for mobile broadband [email protected], much better than two smarta$$es in a truck.

wheeljam

Seasoned Expediter
When I was in college they used our names for the computer systems. The first 6 of your last name, the first and middle initial. So it was WHEELEJM. So I just edited it alittle and got WHEELJAM

vandriver101

Seasoned Expediter
Vandriver,because I drive a van and 101,Because im still learning new things everyday about this buisness!!
Good topic by the way!!

O/O B unit Panther #11514 Since 03/06

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
My husband has called me WINGNUT ever since we got married. He said that I was small and cute like a wingnut...I'm still trying to figure out if that's supposed to be a compliment or not! :D

dragonrider

Expert Expediter
dragonrider was my CB handle from way back when we talked nice and followed the rules on CB,OLD times lol.It is also the name of our LLC corp for trucking.It came from when driving a truck with a bad ignition/fuel sysytem while in the Airforce,it was shooting about 8 ft flames out the blown up exhaust and I was asked what kind of dragon I was rideing

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Should be easy. I am a man and I do everything fast. Racing around to get everything I can in a day. Also have been involved in racing one way or another all my life

Raceman
Dedicated O/O
OOIDA 741748

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Lets see.... Unorthodox... Why? cause i'm different. There is nobody like me out there. If you knew me you'd know.

Neon... I've owned about 5 neons in 3 years. I was apart of alot of neon clubs and sites.

Long Hauler 5T

Expert Expediter
Long hauler because I love to drive. 5T short form for 5 ton. When I created this sign on it was for my aol account. I was driving a company truck. They were just starting into the larger truck expedite business. I was running flat out. Most trips were 500 to 1000 miles at a time. I was in my glory, but, they hired on a bunch of drivers and changed their focus to a different segment of the business. To bad because I loved it and I was making good money.

Now I'm driving a van. Don't get the long runs, but I'm keeping busy.

Ah to have the long runs back......

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Pelicn = Pelican (seems everyone else wants the A) Since I collect them, that's who I've been forever:+

slfisher45

Expert Expediter
I am quite reclusive so I don't like to give too much information. sl are the intials of my first and middle name. Steve being one. fisher, last name and 45 is the year i was born. My sign off is the nickname I was given fifty years ago. My friends weren't very creative.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Well, Jefferson is my middle name, as well as the first part of my company name. 3000 just happened with Yahoo back in Y2K as I didn't want to be a has-been in just one year. Plus MST3000 (Mystery Science Theater)is one of my favorite shows.

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
rmctt2 = rmc is The initials of my name, the tt stands for trailer trash , that is what a friend in Ft. Laudedale called me because when i first moved to Key West and had no money, I lived for a year in a beat up trailer ! The number 2 means that I ended up back in a trashy trailer a few years after I left the first trailer trash trailer !!
Hence the name=== rmctt2 !!
Oh well !!
rmctt2