1. Join us at the Holiday Inn Detroit-Livonia on Thursday, May 14, 2015 for a full 4 hours on expedite trucking information, career information and tips. Learn how to be successful as an expedite Owner Operator and discover new products and services in the Expedite Trucking Industry. CLICK HERE to register today!

The Middle Of Nowhere Diner

Discussion in 'Layover Lounge' started by WanderngFool, Oct 9, 2013.

1. WanderngFool

WanderngFool New Recruit

I just spent an ugly weekend in Rhode Island. The motel blew chunks and the little coffee shop/creamery across the street was horrible. They couldn't even make decent eggs - they were like rubber.

But I had a great surprise as I headed west into Connecticut on Monday to try and find a load. The Middle Of Nowhere Diner. Middle of Nowhere Diner - Exeter, RI

The food was great. Real breakfast potatoes, cooked right. Bacon a little greasy but tasty. A huge pancake that filled the plate. Excellent coffee!!! And the waitresses were friendly, very good at their jobs and easy on the eyes. I'm in love.

And you get to eyeball the locals and they're a trip. :)

It's right off of I-95 and they have plenty of room in the back for straight trucks. A semi wouldn't have much trouble either, with a competent driver - plenty of room.

2. Lawrence

Lawrence Founder Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up.

The locals are also eyeballing the drivers too..... :p

3. WanderngFool

WanderngFool New Recruit

Somehow they didn't even notice me. I think I fit right in. :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013