THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Have an oppurtunity to drive for an owner who leases out to Premium Transporation out of Rossford,Oh.Can anybody tell me anything about this company???

Mike
Whitewolf 53
HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Talk to EO Member John Mueller (HotFr8Recruiter) for the good side of PTL from the Safety Director himself. John is a standup guy who is a frequent contributor in the Forums and a loyal EO supporter and attendee at the Expedite Expos and the Expedite Workshops.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know of any other PTL Drivers that post on here so I'll give you thoughts on them.I have a Cargo Van on with them so from a Van Standpoint, They are Good People,John really cares about You,won't give you a song and a dance. Van Freight is Van Freight, somedays your good and somedays you just sit, They pay on time, Pay what they say, And if Dispatch says it, its carved in stone. It looks like to me that Since there is more D And E Freight there Trucks seem to do well and Drivers stay.

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.
The Price of Freedom is Written on the Wall.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't have direct experience with them but they are on my "suspect list" aka the companies I'd consider if I were in the market for a different carrier. I'd recommend them as one that should be looked into. I've heard good things about them and can't recall ever hearing anything negative. Good luck.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

tom tinker

Expert Expediter
Hi tj959 drives for PTL, with Sprinter, another guy from Virginia can't remember his name, good reputation, good luck.
Hurrier you go the be hinder you get! Tom Tinker