The Absolute Importance of Doing Our Job Well

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If someone wants to know "the Piper Way" based on how they perceive my knowledge about the issue at hand they can ask me. To post it without any discussion started or "just because I think so" is not my style.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If someone wants to know "the Piper Way" based on how they perceive my knowledge about the issue at hand they can ask me. To post it without any discussion started or "just because I think so" is not my style.

That indeed makes quite a difference in how the information is perceived. Sometimes it is not necessarily the message, but the delivery.

touble

Seasoned Expediter
What a Great post by Greg, ATeam and Piper. I have not read a post so interesting in a long time. Each of you have given all of us lot to think about. Maybe some us will become better expediters, business people and overall happier people.

atmcffesuk

Not a Member
Hey I saw this really stupid or I mean strange looking truck on the freeway the other day it may have been a volvo but it looked really odd or stupid, the sleeper was big and the box was so little it was dull and not shiny nothing special at all just a big sleeper. I would almost say borderline not something Fedex would let on the fleet. But Ive seen worst this one guy has a little freightliner with a big bunk that has 3 axles and super singles on it and all kinds of fuel efficient mods that he will never see 1 penny of all the money he spent on trying to save money on but well he tried wow if I had all that money to waste on mods I would keep that truck for 30 years so I could finally get one dollar back.....oh yeah and I would kiss fdx booty as much *** possible and tell them how great I am only to be offerd the same cheap cut rate junk freight you get.....oh yeah I think:) that really stupid lookin truck was red white and blue,maybe a volvo .....funny looking rig. but I dont think it had those stupid looking waste of money air tab things. Hey I think Im going to put a stupid dog in our white glove truck whats the difference it all pays a dollar a mile anymore......

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
atmcffesuk, if your posts are any indication of how you deal with the company, shippers, receivers or people in general, maybe you should get out of this business.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
A real slice of sunshine, brightens my day every time he posts. :)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hey I saw this really stupid or I mean strange looking truck on the freeway the other day it may have been a volvo but it looked really odd or stupid, the sleeper was big and the box was so little it was dull and not shiny nothing special at all just a big sleeper. I would almost say borderline not something Fedex would let on the fleet. But Ive seen worst this one guy has a little freightliner with a big bunk that has 3 axles and super singles on it and all kinds of fuel efficient mods that he will never see 1 penny of all the money he spent on trying to save money on but well he tried wow if I had all that money to waste on mods I would keep that truck for 30 years so I could finally get one dollar back.....oh yeah and I would kiss fdx booty as much *** possible and tell them how great I am only to be offerd the same cheap cut rate junk freight you get.....oh yeah I think:) that really stupid lookin truck was red white and blue,maybe a volvo .....funny looking rig. but I dont think it had those stupid looking waste of money air tab things. Hey I think Im going to put a stupid dog in our white glove truck whats the difference it all pays a dollar a mile anymore......

Hope the rest of your day goes better.