Thanksgiving Dinner

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sadly that does happen far too often. Or worse than I don't want to fix it, I don't want to let anyone know. I am happy to fix or repair anything that needs done, but knowing it needs done is far more than half the battle.

On that note, we have a service call in to Hotsy for the wash bay on Monday. It does not seem to be building good pressure again.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sadly that does happen far too often. Or worse than I don't want to fix it, I don't want to let anyone know. I am happy to fix or repair anything that needs done, but knowing it needs done is far more than half the battle.

On that note, we have a service call in to Hotsy for the wash bay on Monday. It does not seem to be building good pressure again.

Do we have someone in charge of building/equipment maintenance that we can inform of problems we see??

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Do we have someone in charge of building/equipment maintenance that we can inform of problems we see??

Well right now that important light bulb changing job is mine. :D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
er...I've got a bulb out in the kitchen....hehehe

I refer to an earlier post of mine pointing out that you couldn't afford him. Actually, I'm surprised he doesn't tack on a "Ken Surcharge" to your settlement. :D