Thanks Lawrence !!

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
A big thank you to Lawrence at EO!! Thanks for taking the time to set me up with a avatar and my official signature. If you notice Lawrence that avatar is the truck that won "best in show" at the expedite expo in Wilmington last year. And yes he will be back again this year at the show.

Also thanks for the hospitality you showed us on our visit recently to your facility. We talked about it for a hour .Thats a cool old building.

One last thank you to everyone on EO for making my drivers and I feel welcome on the forum. The expedite community is fantastic!!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
A big thank you to Lawrence at EO!! Thanks for taking the time to set me up with a avatar and my official signature. If you notice Lawrence that avatar is the truck that won "best in show" at the expedite expo in Wilmington last year. And yes he will be back again this year at the show.

Also thanks for the hospitality you showed us on our visit recently to your facility. We talked about it for a hour .Thats a cool old building.

One last thank you to everyone on EO for making my drivers and I feel welcome on the forum. The expedite community is fantastic!!

Welcome To EO John.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Wow, with such a cool sig. picture as that, you'll have to careful because people will want to "borrow" it, :D