Thank you

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to come to the vans 101 class. We hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new!

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you to you and Nick for leading it. You two are very knowledgeable and it was a very insightful class. It was worth getting up early for it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Standing room only, glad all those people weren't disappointed. I think they should extend it to 2 hours.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The thank you goes to you two guys for all the work you do to present it. Thank you.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Jenny, you and Nick did a fabulous job preparing for and executing the program! It was well thought out and I thought it was great that ya'll gave Jack Berry much credit for the content. You two are SOooo married. It reminds me of my truck!

Glad we met today.

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Thank you for recognizing Jack as well. without his help that presentation would not have been possible.

fredb29617

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry weren't able to attend the show this year had a death in the family. Hopefully about next year.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I got there Shawn!! :D And yes, it was well worth the early hour wakeup and the "dust up" to get it back on the schedule..Thanks to all that attended and those that not only sat and listened, took notes, but also those that asked and answered questions...to those that asked questions, a bit of a BIGGER thanks...asking those questions just etends the information that is shared, and yoi can bet there are others that appreciate that!!!

Thank you nick and Jenny!!

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to come to the vans 101 class. We hope that you enjoyed it and learned something new!

You guys did a nice job. We had a good time. We will attend again next year unless we are stuck in Texas or somewhere else we should avoid.

Again, great job!

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
It was very helpful. I liked the handouts to review later. Had to skip the PJ walk but well worth it. Maybe next year they will not conflict. Jerry Lee