Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 12:03 PM
Subject: Delco DELPHI terrorist cell

Local news reports advise that a cell of 4 terrorists has been
operating
out of the Delphi / Delco factory in Kokomo Indiana.

Police advised earlier today that 3 of the 4 have been detained.

Kokomo Police Chief, Charles Hackett stated that the terrorists, all
skilled tradesmen at DELPHI, have been identified as, Bin Sleepin, Bin
Drinkin and Bin Fightin. All have been arrested on possible immigration
issues.

The Police advise further, that they can find no one fitting the
description of the fourth cell member, Bin Workin, in the factory area.

Police are confident that anyone who looks like Bin Workin will be very
easy to spot at DELPHI. }> :+ :p ;)

RumblePuppy

Expert Expediter
Now Bill, this doesn't seem to be appropriate humor for the times, unless all you wanted was to be noticed!! Everyone is drawn to terrorist news of any kind now, and thinks the worst at first. Don't you think stirring this "pot" is best left undone at the moment?
Thanks for listening, Bob

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I'm terrably sorry! I thought maybe after a month and a half we could have a laugh. God forbid we all start to heal and move on. I don't need "attention" I'm not a two year old seeking out his mommys approval. I just got an email that I thought was funny and decided to post it so others could get a laugh. I guess Im a real SOB for thinking of others....

Most people on this forum have made cracks about the auto works for many years. I thought I would share.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry.

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Not offended at all! It was quite funny, and we all certainly need a laugh nowadays.

Drive Happy, Chris

~~~~~~~~You can't get Anthrax opening e-mail~~~~~~~~~}>

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Wild Bill, I found it very funny and was not offended at all, no matter what GrumpyPuppy has to say.:)

RumblePuppy

Expert Expediter
Unfortunately, the TERROR of Sept 11 didn't come and go that day, it came and continued!! WE all will have to go some way before the END presents itself. Because the format of your Humor looks like the real thing till one gets into it, I believe it sends the wrong message. It's not really a case of being offended, as I believe everyone has the right to say what's on their mind. I just said my piece like you said yours.
Bill, I see you have freinds who will stick up for you, but i forgot that truck drivers always seem to like SICK humor!!

BOB

P.S. Thought that Grumpy Puppy was a cute moniker!! :)

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Very good debt!
Not all drivers have a sick humor. I do think Bills motive was to just get a laugh, but I don't know,
Lets ask Bill? :7 Hey Bill, for what reason did you post that JOKE?:+ }>

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I just posted it because I thought it was the funniest email I had ever received. They say humor for it to be funny has to have some truth to it. Nothing more, nothing less. I just wanted to share. I wasn't expecting anyone to have a kitten over it (I just hope no one called the Hazmat team and CDC after reading it to have their computer swept for white powder or a full chemical bath.)}>

Just meant to give people a smile and chuckle.:+ Just like this:

http://www.funforwards.com/pictures/october01/images/talibansingles.jpg

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Hey I think I went to school with one of those girls in the pictures.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey Grumpy puppy!
It's your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds to me like Bill offended you:7 Are you related to Bin Ladin?
The reason I belive so is that remark at the end of your post,(I see you have friends) x(. If you were really just speaking your mind, you whouldn't care about any friends of Bill's:D. Unless! Unless you come under that category of drivers we call the WHINNERS:D!!! Some people will just cry about anything. MY MIND!x( x( x(

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Where Do You Get This Stuff?

Wild Bill,

Ah... yet another reason why you have WILD Before Bill! LOL! :7

Lawrence
Expediters Online.Com

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wild Bill: As I read your post a breaking news report on CNN said someone fitting the description of Bin Workin was seen placing a suspious envelope in a mailbox by the grassy knoll across from the book depository. I'll keep you updated on any new developments I hear of. rumblepuppy: Lighten up! We Americans are known for using humor to get us through times. Sometimes the humor can be inapropriate, but not in this case. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.[But I doubt it.] Best wishes to all,highway star

;-)

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Was at Visteon plant in Milan, MI last week and I can appreciate Wild Bill's humor 100%- So slow there the receiving fellows let me in on their card game! (I am not kidding- this is not good :-(

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Had to loose money waiting to get loaded or unloaded, then got sucked into the card came and lost more money. "BUT" Did you find or spot that guy - Bin-worken

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It was reported today that the UAW workers union have expelled Mr BIN WORKIN from the Union membership at Kokomo.Apparently Mr Bin Workin was setting a bad example for both the Delphi and Chrysler workers in the Kokomo area..