Teacel receives world wide acclaim in print!!!!!!!

JeffJensen

Moderator Emeritus
In the July issue of Truckers News, our very own "Teacel," a.k.a. Tony Celender is profiled along with others in the expediting community!

http://www.etrucker.com/apps/news/article.asp?id=39796

Also interviewed in the article were the subjects of a recent Expediters Online Driver Profile - Ben and Melanie Easters from Panther II.

All of the drivers who were profiled exhibited grace and professionalism and represented expediting quite well indeed!

Our moderator Teacel was especially noteworthy. His sophisticated wit and urbane charm obviously impressed Sean Kelley, the interviewer.
This should come as no surprise to the visitors of these forums who have come to depend on Teacel and his irrepresible humor and ever present sardonicism!

The main question now is: With this newly found stardom, will Tony continue to talk to us little people?

Congrats to everyone in the article, they done us proud!

Jeff Jensen

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
RE: Teacel receives world wide acclaim in print!!!

high five's to Teacel!!

He's a hard workin guy and deserves the recognition!

Ken and JuJu

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

What...no picture??!!!
Way to go Tony...nice article.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

Tony,

Telling it like it is! Loud and Proud! Great Article!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter

>What...no picture??!!!
>Way to go Tony...nice article.

I've seen Tonys picture. I know why they didn't post it :p }>

All seriousness aside. Congradulations Tony. Once again you have done us proud! :)

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

YES! YES! YES!!!

To answer your question Jeff, Yes I will still talk to us little people (I too am still a little guy). I don't ever want to forget where I came from. I just need a new hat about 3 sizes larger now!!!! AND a great big thanks to you, for recommending me when Sean had asked for some prospects. He told me he couldn't get you to shut up, after asking you that question. He told me you must have recommended every driver you know. It is a nice feeling (HELL! T's a great feeling) being one of a handful picked out of hundreds of thousands of drivers out there, to be in an article like that. I will definitely blow this one up, and hang it on my wall, along with all the other symbols of remuneration. In all honesty the real reason for hanging it on the wall is for those hard times, or bad times, when all you want to do is throw the towel in and call it quits. I can look at that and some of the others I've collected along this road to success as a reminder. To remind me that YES!!! It really is worth going through the bad times.

Hey Louie! I broke 3 cameras trying to take a picture to send to Sean, and had to give up, or go broke trying. You all will just have to visit the Expo 03 to see my ugly mug!!! That is if LM lets me come? :) :) :)

Thank you! All of you for the Kudos and those kind words, but I do believe the pat-on-the-back should really go to Sean K of Trucker News for doing such a bang up job, on that article, and for giving us expediters the recognition we so well deserve. As LM put it, Load and Proud! Right?