Taking the first step

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Plus ta/petro showers are nicer than others. Most of them have blow druers as well. I have very long hair and refuse to go to bed with it wet.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Last time I tried to shower at Lowe's the water wasn't hooked up in the display.
And I had to go three aisles over to find a hook to hang my clothes.

LOL!! True. Yes, I do my showering at a Pilot. I even sleep at PFJs a good bit. But I ALWAYS sleep better in those ultra-quiet Lowe's lots.
Looking forward to testing my aux gas tank for my generator tonight. Takes my "heavy load" run time from 4 hours up to about 12 hours. If I shut down in Cleveland, TN tonight I will only be able to plan on about 7 hours of sleep, since I would still have about 1.25 hours drive to my drop. But 7 hours would certainly test if I get more than 4 hrs run time.
Fingers crossed!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Don't let Murray confuse you,
He's in a van. He's not with Fedex.
You should always have plenty of free showers. Except for your first week out after extended home time.
If you have a smart phone, get the TA/Petro App. It'll help you find the various locations.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Well me an wife are leaving next week to get our truck in missippi from expediter services an then drive to ohio for fedxcc orientation

Sent from my SGH-T889 using EO Forums mobile app

You might get a run before you get there! LOL Good luck,to you guys. You'll be fine. Happy Trails too.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
We've all jumped in the middle or skimmed over too quickly, and then posted weird stuff.

You don't have to Butt Out.
You do post interesting info at times.
I remember both times,LOL . :)

revensm

Active Expediter
Thx rrunner I have all of them hope have time to get showers is the question. When I was otr is was tough just now have wife on board an she wants to shower she has seen many dirty odorous drivers an doesnt wish to b like them is all

revensm

Active Expediter
On average with a average team that is new what would a ball park weekly pay average

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That question would be best asked of ES on pay. Good Luck and I am sure you will like the Cascadia and how it drives and handles.

Like everyone has said ask questions or send private messages if you need some guidance or help.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
LOL!! True. Yes, I do my showering at a Pilot. I even sleep at PFJs a good bit. But I ALWAYS sleep better in those ultra-quiet Lowe's lots.
Looking forward to testing my aux gas tank for my generator tonight. Takes my "heavy load" run time from 4 hours up to about 12 hours. If I shut down in Cleveland, TN tonight I will only be able to plan on about 7 hours of sleep, since I would still have about 1.25 hours drive to my drop. But 7 hours would certainly test if I get more than 4 hrs run time.
Fingers crossed!!

Never used my generator anywhere other than TS. Any issues with that from Walmart or Lowe's management or security?

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

revensm

Active Expediter
Well picked up 2014 cascadia from es an drove it to ohio .the unit is flawless and expedited services aswell. Met all the staff in missippi an all were professional an helpful. So will be in orientation monday morning for fed ex. So far so good