"Supporting" Adult Babies....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
1st, Sen. Coburn is just a "mean spirted" Republican...:rolleyes:
2nd, take the wack jobs SSI and let him kill himself...he is just a leach on society as it is....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"...Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group...”

Sounds to me like Mr. Thornton should start an adult baby furniture business. He already has the entire Democratic Party as potential customers.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
"...Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group...”

Sounds to me like Mr. Thornton should start an adult baby furniture business. He already has the entire Democratic Party as potential customers.

If there was a way I could double down on that "like", I surely would! :D

jpalmer

Seasoned Expediter
I actually saw the A&E episode featuring this guy. Creepy? Well That is an understatement. lol

This dude is full on baby when he's in the house. They are both on government assistance. Apparently they have ADHD and something else I can't remember so California will pay for them.

He sleeps in a huge crib. which is a drop down side crib. Doesn't his fake mommy know those are dangerous?

Speaking of mommy. That isn't his mother. That lady is a former nurse and a former friend of his dead aunt. His dead aunt used to be his man baby caretaker before she died.

These two are a great example of why we need to get off the welfare system.......

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why would this couple be any different than a pair of homosexuals asking for the right to be "united" and live their lives as they please, not bothering anyone. Can these two get a civil union? How about marriage? What happens if they decide they want a little brother or sister to keep baby Huey company - can they adopt? What happens if "Mommy" gets pregnant? Don't they have civil rights just like everyone else? Who are we to say they aren't NORMAL? Come to think of it, what is NORMAL anyway??:confused:

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
I saw the episode as well. It is strange. The baby also plays in a playpen. He says he is a handyman because he built the highchair. Kinda freak. And who makes the giant onesie pajamas? Lol.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Why would this couple be any different than a pair of homosexuals asking for the right to be "united" and live their lives as they please, not bothering anyone. Can these two get a civil union? How about marriage? What happens if they decide they want a little brother or sister to keep baby Huey company - can they adopt? What happens if "Mommy" gets pregnant? Don't they have civil rights just like everyone else? Who are we to say they aren't NORMAL? Come to think of it, what is NORMAL anyway??:confused:

I don't see this as the same as same sex "marriages" or whatever, to me this sound more like a .... well a fettish.

Now I do agree he needs help (and possibly Mummy too) but not monetary, tax payers help.

What ppl do in private is their own affair but when it involves public money then it is a public affair and should be investigated.

As always IMO :)

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
His reasons were because of being severely abused as a child. Being a baby is supposedly therapeutic for him. He says he can recreate his childhood.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
His reasons were because of being severely abused as a child. Being a baby is supposedly therapeutic for him. He says he can recreate his childhood.

Uh huh: he wants to 'recreate' his childhood - okaaaay.
Being lazy may be a disability, but this guy should get a reality check [and some psychotherapy], instead of a disability check.:mad:
And I sure hope the Senator is earning his, by finding some serious fraud, as well as the disgusting [but very, very small potatoes] examples like this pair of con artists.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Saw this today on Cavuto. Pretty strange but I guess he says he is mentally disabled. From what I saw, it would fit the bill unless like Turtle said, there is a market for adult baby furniture. Then again, maybe there is?