Suggestion Box

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
E-version anyway.

I'd like to have a list of who to contact at the office for specific questions/concerns. For instance, both of my trucks are showing ppwk not scanned when the qc shows them checked off. If we had the name of the person at HQ who deals with it I think it would save everyone time. This is just an example I'm sure it would work well for all operations.
I hate bothering dispatch or sending an email to admin when knowing a specific contacts email and extension would be more efficient.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
E-version anyway.

I'd like to have a list of who to contact at the office for specific questions/concerns. For instance, both of my trucks are showing ppwk not scanned when the qc shows them checked off. If we had the name of the person at HQ who deals with it I think it would save everyone time. This is just an example I'm sure it would work well for all operations.
I hate bothering dispatch or sending an email to admin when knowing a specific contacts email and extension would be more efficient.

when ya call just go thru to payroll...Rene Dingess....and there are 2 others who names escape me....those 3 gals where you file your BOLs...ask them..

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Great idea Scott. It would be helpful if we had that list, because sometimes we have questions that dispatch can't answer, and i don't want to bother John with.