Stretched sleeper pick up truck

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Is it just me but the blue one jayson put a pic of, it appears the frame is really sagging? Also if I was going to do this I would do a flat bed. It looks rediculous having the gap the blue dodge has.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
What a waiste of time and money.I would much rather use the landstar discount at the ref roof than destroy my pick-up like this.if you are not maken enough to afford a hotel every night then your with the wrong company.
as far as the logs and scales go this is not really expedite work for the most part so I get plenty of time to enjoy life along the way and when I am not hooked to a trailer I take up 1 parking spot and can go anyplace

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Didn't see it. What is that a 73-74? I can't tell but it is nice. My friend had a 73 he had fully restored and it was a very nice truck.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1972.I was joking when I said that.Father in law bought it new.We have been putting it in shows for about 5 years.

txhighpocket

Active Expediter
Anyone have any idea how much it costs to have a one ton stretched? Oh, and 2 of the photos I have seen in this thread, there is a hugh gap getween the sleeper and the bed.......what's up with that?