START Expediting

mx377

Rookie Expediter
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any info about START Expediting?

Looking for all info I can before I consider leasing on with this carrier.

Thanks for your time & be safe in this new winter storm!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
If your totally new to this...and being on the road....drive for someone else 1st. ...set if you even like it before you make the commitment buying...you may find (hand it happens a lot) ..the road lifestyle is not your thing..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

mx377

Rookie Expediter
asjssl Thanks for the reply, the "Road Lifestyle is nothing new to me...LOL I have 18-19 years of sleeping on the front seat of my truck or on a air bed in my trailer 6 to 8 months a year.

I'm still in need of info on START Expediting out of Fort Wayne In. from anyone that is or has leased with them.

asjssl if your still in Mattawan, I'm only about 20 miles from you.....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never heard of them but there is a company from there you probably do not want to deal with just in case its them under another name. That company has trucks they put drivers in.

I believe diamond is from there to by all accounts a good company.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

mx377

Rookie Expediter
Is All-Type any good? Some where along my research I did see that name & allot of the info was the same.

mx377

Rookie Expediter
O.K. that don't sound good! Why is that? Please explain.

Thanks everyone for your help so far!

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
O.K. that don't sound good! Why is that? Please explain.

Thanks everyone for your help so far!

To "start" with, if the people on EO haven't heard of them, they either just began operations or are a reincarnated company from a failed company. Neither is good news at all. The second HUGE warning is they do not seem to have a DOT number (I searched the DOT database). I could go on but these reasons should be plenty good to avoid them!!!

Stop before you start!