Sprinter Teams

moose

Veteran Expediter
"Jenny" & "the enemy"
look those screen names
& send them a PM.
don't believe anyone that say so ,unless they have a built in sleeper,or alike .
good luck.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Jenny" & "the enemy"
look those screen names
& send them a PM.
don't believe anyone that say so ,unless they have a built in sleeper,or alike .
good luck.

What does having a built in sleeper have to do with making money? Well I guess it would reduce how much money you can make by reducing the loads you can haul.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I don't have a Midway built in sleeper, but a nice big home made job that can still carry 3 skids. Oh btw, I didn't get the sprinter cause I can carry 3 skids, I got it cause I can put my pants on standing up. There are things a man shouldn't do and one of them is be on their knees or back to put their pants on, lol.

To answer the OP's question of are we making money. Yes we are, but our definition of making money might be different than yours, as our needs are different than yours.

moose

Veteran Expediter
What does having a built in sleeper have to do with making money? Well I guess it would reduce how much money you can make by reducing the loads you can haul.

i can elaborate on that ,
but was told by the EO police that i will get the boot if i do so ,
Ya know ...paying costumer and all...:mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't have a Midway built in sleeper, but a nice big home made job that can still carry 3 skids. Oh btw, I didn't get the sprinter cause I can carry 3 skids, I got it cause I can put my pants on standing up. There are things a man shouldn't do and one of them is be on their knees or back to put their pants on, lol.

To answer the OP's question of are we making money. Yes we are, but our definition of making money might be different than yours, as our needs are different than yours.

I coulda swored I heard that somewhere before..*LOL*

Team+ Sprinter = $$$$