sprinter owners, help me

dean07

Seasoned Expediter
i am having a problem with diesel fumes , just smells like crazy , especially when driving with window down. and need a recomendation as to where to get it serviced without getting raped, i live near the detroit area, all help would GREATLY be apprciated!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i am having a problem with diesel fumes , just smells like crazy , especially when driving with window down. and need a recomendation as to where to get it serviced without getting raped, i live near the detroit area, all help would GREATLY be apprciated!!!

Outch...either injector seals, or injectors, but I'd lean towards the seals....easy job if you get it done quickly before the injectors carbonize the fuel around the injector bases!!

14th and JohnR is a Sprinter Dealer where I bought mine...never had any service there however...cross your fingers but get it looked at quickly or it'll cost you a lot more...

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Dean, I get my '06 serviced at Crestwood Dodge off of Ford Rd and Venoy. Their sprinter tech is very knowledgeable and will tell it to you straight. Whenever I'm at home and I can't do my own maintenance I take it there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dean, I get my '06 serviced at Crestwood Dodge off of Ford Rd and Venoy. Their sprinter tech is very knowledgeable and will tell it to you straight. Whenever I'm at home and I can't do my own maintenance I take it there.

And Thanks to you.....:)