song search

trucken

Expert Expediter
I need some help finding a song I recentlyu heard on the Dave Nemo show.It is a comedy song about the Foggy Creek Fire Dept.If anyone knows the artist or song title could you let me know.I know there are at least two songs related to this. Thanks Jeff

trucken

Expert Expediter
I have sent two requests,but had no reply.I figure he probably gets several and maybe just hasn't had time or don't have time to read every one.Thanks for the reply. Jeff

catfish

Expert Expediter
was that a song or just a comedy tape? i remember dave nemo playing tapes of a guy named mike perry from wisconsin who talked about a town called foggy crossing and one of them was about the fire dept. i think the chief's name was harvey bungle or something like that. are we on the same page?

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Be patient, Dave isn't always quick with the return email. (I assume he gets hundreds a day)

I would check http://www.trucksongs.com I think Dave owns this site. He has many hard to find tapes on there. Some I have never seen anywhere else.

I am pset that Dave isn't on WWL out of New Orleans anymore.:-( That used to be the only station I could ever pick him up on. I guess I am going to have to start saving my pennies and get XM radio. (That is if freight ever picks up...lol)

trucken

Expert Expediter
Thanks a bunch,thats what I was looking for.I looked at a couple of music stores,but couldn't find anything.I really liked that and I heard a couple of other stories by the same guy,but never could catch the name. Thanks again. Trucken

trucken

Expert Expediter
Thanks,I am going to look there.I figured Dave is probably swamped with email.I bought my xm radio at the truck show in Louiseville,cost about $200.They are available at a lot of electronic stores now,I think if you go to the xm website they have a $35 off coupon available for a while.I got a Delco,the only time I ever have a problem is when I go under a bridge I lose my signal for a split second.I just have the little magnetic antenna that came with it,they make a truck antenna,but the little does what i need.You won't regret getting an xm,It is so much better than am and fm.I guess like local tv compared to sattelite tv.be safe Trucken