So you are coming to Wilmington?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
For what it's worth I'm here cooling it at the motel, waiting and waiting and waiting aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddwwwwaaaiiittting:eek:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
YA gotta set up a load from Lincoln or Omaha, NE to (somewhere in Ohio) so I can go. Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

fredb29617

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry all but won't be able to make it to the show after all. With freight being so slow stuck at home this year no crock pot mac & Cheese sorry all.:(

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
My first load out after taking 2weeks off take me to Toyota at Georgetown Ky, just south of the show, how lucky is that"

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So I'm wondering. How do I get to Fargo, ND if dispatch wants me to take a load there. Isn't I29 still shut down?:rolleyes: They've got a river flood warning for the Missouri River. Expected to crest somewhere around 36 feet. I29 going south to KC is closed. I heard 29 was still shut down north of Sioux City, IA. Guess I'd better go to Bass Pro Shops and get an outboard motor and some pontoons for the Sprinter.:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I'm wondering. How do I get to Fargo, ND if dispatch wants me to take a load there. Isn't I29 still shut down?:rolleyes: They've got a river flood warning for the Missouri River. Expected to crest somewhere around 36 feet. I29 going south to KC is closed. I heard 29 was still shut down north of Sioux City, IA. Guess I'd better go to Bass Pro Shops and get an outboard motor and some pontoons for the Sprinter.:D

Up US81...thru Yankon.. to I90...not bad thru there...make sure dispatch gives ya extra time is all...

zack100

Active Expediter
My first load out after taking 2weeks off take me to Toyota at Georgetown Ky, just south of the show, how lucky is that"

Let me see ........... the run to Denver seemed like a good idea (at the time), the expo and my home is located in .............. ouch !!!! :(

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
We will not make it to the Expo after all. Tracy was on his way back this way to pick me up from NY. Dispatch called him when he was 15 miles away from Erie, PA and asked if he would take a load going from Erie to Garland, TX. So guess we are going to Garland. He will pick up at 11 am tomorrow and be here to pick me up about 5 or 6pm then on to Garland, TX delivering by Monday morning.

Who says you can't hit a moving target, lol. We were told it is difficult to find a load for someone who is moving. Communication is great and works well. He just let dispatch know what way he was heading and that he was willing to take a load if they could find him one on his way. We wanted to get me back on the truck this week end, now it will happen.

Thanks dispatch, we will see you all next year hopefully at the next Expo. Hope to meet several of you on the road. Have fun there.