snow storm warning

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
eastern michigan in the st joe/benton harbor area. to indian state line

nw indiana along 94 and the tollway lake cty, porter county and into la port county. call it illinois stateline to near south bend. south on 65 to about the 230mm.

up to 12 inches expected. storm warning runs until noon.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yeah ... ran through there last night on my way from St. Paul to Midland, MI .... some time between midnight and 3 AM I think it was ..... got a wee bit ugly ..... from about Portage/Chesterton to Michigan City ..... the pics really don't do it justice though .... at one point it was a pretty much a whiteout ......

Stopped at the J in Lansing and got a shower and shave on the way in .... and was still about an hour early to the cons .......

Gawd, I love winter ..... :D

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow that looks nasty. Be safe out there. I went out last night to the store for my wife and the roads was really Icey. I going to have to get on the township to salt the roads better.

scottanhelen

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah ... ran through there last night on my way from St. Paul to Midland, MI .... some time between midnight and 3 AM I think it was ..... got a wee bit ugly ..... from about Portage/Chesterton to Michigan City ..... the pics really don't do it justice though .... at one point it was a pretty much a whiteout ......

Stopped at the J in Lansing and got a shower and shave on the way in .... and was still about an hour early to the cons .......

I live near there and herd they shut down 94 between Portage and Michigan City. I'm in the south, roods much better here.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i lived in so. bend for a job back in the 80's. came home on christmas eve and just west of town there was a white out storm all the way to the skyway. followed a semi all the way staying in the wheel ruts. stopped at the mikey d's and found a half inch of ice on the headlight covers.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Nice Pics reminds me of Home.