Shut up already

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
I'm so sick of those who badmouth and belittle the troops and what they are doing over there. Complainers and whiners. Incapable of understanding or if capable blinded by leftist animosity and hatred. Here's something for them. I don't believe they're capable of comprehending but those who already get it will like this anyway.

Video of Take just one minute - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That would mean they would have to shut down this site because that is all you guys do is b--tch and moan about stupid stuff when you should be putting an end to this contrived war and help bring our soldiers home.

Yeah, you said it.

Bring our soldiers home now.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, turn tail and run before finishing. That will certainly mean no further 9/11 type attacks in this country. A democratically led government in the center of the middle east won't help them or us or do anything to prevent further attacks. The strength of finishing the job won't show the terrorists anything. There are clueless but I'm not one of them.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
There is no victory to be had. War is not a football game. Is this what this is about, winning?

How can you win against an invisible enemy? Who is the enemy? Is it the Iraqi people? What did they do to us? Did they invade us? Criticize us?

I am having a really hard time trying to figure out why winning is important to you people.

This war should have never happened period. We were defeated when we landed.

There are NO winners in war.

Soldiers that are fighting over there are all winners because they took an oath and believed what they were told was their mission. They were lied to. Is this their fault? Heck no. Are they winners? Yes sir.

Anyone that upholds our Constitution is. These boys and girls coming home should be honored even if they disagree with the war. They earned that right.

I love my country. I just hate those that try to take my freedoms away and I will fight that battle to the end.

The Constitution is something that should be fought for every day.

I want these troops home now. How many need to die for victory? And define what victory is? Establishing a permanent base there? Oil?

No blood for oil. We need to ween ourselves from oil. We have the means to do so. No life should be expended for profit period.

I think more of these soldiers than that.