Sergent / Road runner

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone had experience with Sargent or Road Runner? Good, bad, average. If bad keep it professional, I'm looking for facts and details like loads, pay, conduct, ect. I'm not looking to start a slam fest.
Thanks
Bob Wolf

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roadrunner Expedite / Active Aero ....
Been with them since 02/05/15 in Promaster van... treated by dispatch with respect at all times .. good rates .. good miles ... don't think hiring vans at moment .. but Str-8 & Semi are hiring if equipment clean and 6 yrs or newer .... a Very Good Driving record is a must ... don't know the big truck rates but all drivers i have talked to are happy with money & miles ...
JMO of cource....

Attachments

• 1447894220442.jpg
    1447894220442.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 26

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've called them back in July or August... they weren't taking any vans/sprinters at that time...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've called them back in July or August... they weren't taking any vans/sprinters at that time...
And note a Sprinter that does not Legally hold 3000 lb. payload according to its (8550) GVW will Not be accepted and also 144 in length for 3 skids is a must....

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And note a Sprinter that does not Legally hold 3000 lb. payload according to its (8550) GVW will Not be accepted and also 144 in length for 3 skids is a must....
I'm not gonna call them again, anyway some of my trucks won't satisfy their requirements... ;)